Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Get one on your car! Or get a cheap van, bung a mattress in the back. Jobs a carrot. (y)
Got one fits on tow ball, mostly for taking the grand daughters bike to the water front or park to avoid the roads, I just get jealous seeing them on MH heading to exotic spots

OP
OP
A
Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
You don't wanna hear that I was in Kielder forest on Wednesday riding the Lonesome Pine Trail, Holy Isle Thursday and Montrose ( visiting the 2 bike parks near Peebles yesterday and today then! :D2(y)
Life's too short. Go get one!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
You don't wanna hear that I was in Kielder forest on Wednesday riding the Lonesome Pine Trail, Holy Isle Thursday and Montrose ( visiting the 2 bike parks near Peebles yesterday and today then! :D2(y)
Life's too short. Go get one!
Maybe not, I got tired just reading that lot :D2

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
just too add my 2 peneth .... for a tiny bit of sympathy..not..:rolleyes:
nearing the end of what had been to that point a really enjoyable 20 mile circuit out of St David's..... a school boy error on my part; ( getting too close to the kerb to keep out of the way of traffic on a short but busy road section ). result ; caught a deeper than normal roadside drain and went sprawling , fortunately both me and my trusty Ebike landed away from the following traffic.

GOSH!! that hurt !!! knee was well hurting... fortunately trousers and gloves too the brunt of the tarmac rash.

still suffering a little ; wife says im just after a bit of extra TLC...;)

I can however confirm that falling from an Ebike hurts just as much and the embarrassment factor is equal to falling from a non Ebike. :whistle:

Mar 26, 2018
Ormskilrk
Funster No
MH
Swift Voyager 685FB
As I already had a good Cube mountain bike and didn't fancy buying another I have just fitted an e-bike conversion kit to it. Basically it is a powered rear wheel and a battery with associated controller and display. Wow! It climbs hills easily and moving on the flat you get to decide how much effort you want to put in. I have only done 25 miles on it so far (only completed the conversion Friday) so the next few weeks will show how long the battery will last but it looking like 40miles on full assist! The cost was a shade over £400 so much cheaper than buy a factory ebike!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back