New but not new. (1 Viewer)

Headrush2

Free Member
Aug 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Hi,

I am previously registered here as headrush. I've been a paid member for a few years now.
Unfortunately, despite my fees being automatically charged by PayPal on August 15th, my original account has reverted to a free members account with no posting privileges.

I have used the contact form several times and even DMed Jim, but after nearly a week, I have had no reply.

So I registered this account to try and get some attention to the issue. Maybe Jim's ill or there's some other kind of crisis. I hope not.

Anyway, I would appreciate some help with this.

If I don't hear anything soon I'm tempted to contact PayPal to request my funds back as I'm not getting what I paid for.

Suggestions on how to proceed are welcome.

Thanks

Alan

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I am sure Jim will be able to sort it out but I think he might be in Malvern.

OP
OP
H

Headrush2

Free Member
Aug 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Thanks, it's the lack of communication that is so frustrating. I've only got a few posts as a free member so please don't be offended if I don't reply to all responses.
Thanks

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Sorry I have no internet in my location right now, Fun is taking at least 10 min to load, literally. It will take a similar time to post this. Re PayPal, do contact them as you must have an issue as you have not paid us anything. I can see PayPal bounces for an incorrect amount maybe you are trying to pay 15 when our system is expecting 20.

regards

Jim.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
H

Headrush2

Free Member
Aug 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
_20210821_122203.JPG

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Jim think OP may of run out of free post's so popped it back up.
Looks like Ā£20 paid.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I've driven to an area with Internet and had a quick look at our logs. As you can see the good one in 2020 and failures a year later on the 15th. I've no idea why this is or why Paypal is not playing nice with our system. However I have added your subs to "headrush" so it shouldn't affect you further. if I get to the bottom of it I'll let you know. I suspect we have a bug in the system re the subs rise

1629552614077.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Hi,

I am previously registered here as headrush. I've been a paid member for a few years now.
Unfortunately, despite my fees being automatically charged by PayPal on August 15th, my original account has reverted to a free members account with no posting privileges.

I have used the contact form several times and even DMed Jim, but after nearly a week, I have had no reply.

So I registered this account to try and get some attention to the issue. Maybe Jim's ill or there's some other kind of crisis. I hope not.

Anyway, I would appreciate some help with this.

If I don't hear anything soon I'm tempted to contact PayPal to request my funds back as I'm not getting what I paid for.

Suggestions on how to proceed are welcome.

Thanks

Alan
I was about to agree with you as I have been having the same problems, I have been emailing Jim but not getting replies and itā€™s so frustrating, then I saw the replies that he didnā€™t have good WiFi, just checked again and Iā€™m all back to normal šŸ˜„, well done Jim šŸ‘ and thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back