My recommendation for Gaslow supplier (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I've just fitted a twin 11Kg Gaslow system to my new M/H and thought I'd let you guys know about the service I received.

Firstly I did a bit of research regarding price and service available from all the big named companies that loads of folk on here have used for Gaslow and similar system's, due to Covid I had plenty of time to do this and fired of a few emails( all companies where advertised as being open) asking certain questions. I still haven't received a reply from them which left me a wee bit frustrated and thought I don't want to buy from them, I then gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried phoning, this ended up a mixed bag of results from no answer or return of my calls to being told it's all on our website look their.

Anyway I noticed an advert on Facebook for a company called Vangas, vangas.co.uk . So thought I'd send him a PM over Facebook to which I received a reply with in the hour, I asked him several questions regarding the Gaslow and Gas-it kits that he sold which were all answered thoroughly. My only concern was I hadn't really heard of him so wasn't sure, in the end I decided to give him a chance.

He supplied 2 x 11KG bottles with all steal pipes, external filling point and manual change over valve for £510 delivered.

Before purchasing it he told me to take photos of my locker and regulator so he could make sure what I ordered was correct, he also told me to phone him at anytime during the fitting and he'd talk me through any issues. The fact my drill broke and I nearly cut my thumb of wasn't something he could help me with :rofl: :rofl:

If anyone is looking for a refillable Gas system give Charlie a call before buying one.

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Vangas have actually bought Autogas 2000 Leisure .
Facebook post December 2020

Attachments

• 38500AAF-CA74-4425-93C3-F12A95F4D4E4.jpeg
    38500AAF-CA74-4425-93C3-F12A95F4D4E4.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 28

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Might be an idea to do a review in the review section.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back