My New 'Van (factory video) (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
We (hopefully) get our new 'van in March. Imagine my excitement when I found this video on the 'net ::bigsmile:

This one shows how the factory make them and if you go direct to the youtube site there are 2 other 'English' video's.

Roll on March ::bigsmile:::bigsmile::thumb:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZGPrusvLQA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZGPrusvLQA[/ame]

GlobeStar

Free Member
Jul 23, 2012
Woodhall Spa
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2004
Globecar

Which model have you ordered? We have a globestar, still has some of the pencil marks as it was the company's first one and they used it to as a demonstrator for the shows. The globestar is their attempt to make a UK style van.
Very pleased with ours done a few mods but more than happy, toured Scotland September in our first proper outing.

Tim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

missbusybusy

Free Member
Nov 27, 2011
Northampton
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
newbie again
The thermal image was informative, If only I could move thet fast, it would give me more time to sleep when Carol is out !!:roflmto:

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Which model have you ordered? We have a globestar, still has some of the pencil marks as it was the company's first one and they used it to as a demonstrator for the shows. The globestar is their attempt to make a UK style van.
Very pleased with ours done a few mods but more than happy, toured Scotland September in our first proper outing.

Tim
:Smile:

A Globescout ::bigsmile: (PM sent)

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
LOL

I have just watched the video on YouTube and used the 1/4 speed setting which previously I have never used or needed. It makes it easier to focus on what they're doing and the music sounds less frenetic ha ha

::bigsmile:

ubuntu1

Free Member
Feb 13, 2008
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2006
Globecar

We have had a Globecar Campscout for about 6 week now. So far very pleased with it, not had a long trip yet but I can tell you how surprised I was about how warm it is in this cold weather.

So far I have replaced the halogen lights with LED's and installed some extra power points.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back