MotoGP News (1 Viewer)

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
All the stuff about Lorenzo seems a bit odd after all the celebrations at his retirement and suddenly he was testing again for Yamaha.
I know Dani did the same but seems that we knew his career was over.
Still I guess never say never in this world.
For me ,after watching the Doctor his whole career I feel it’s a shame if he has to go out on a low,probably too late now with the young guns but even if he got one more,maybe.

OP
OP
XxAnthxX
Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
It’s now obvious that retirement was not on Lorenzo’s agenda.....it was just a case of being locked out of a competitive ride, with no options available.

Ten would be a great number for a great champion and ambassador......I feel that chance went begging with the infamous 2015 Sepang incident 😢

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Just thought I would show you a pic of the chimney stack on the Kwacker I have bought,you can’t buy a slip on pipe to get rid of it,you have to buy the headers for an after market system too.
What an abortion,will be getting that off ASAP.
73B619E4-E61E-4E68-AC92-9576BBDADFED.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Have Kawasaki entered Moto GP? Did I miss that?

Ian 😉

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
OP
OP
XxAnthxX
Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
Busman

Maybe there’s still Misano hope.....

From Crash.net

Though it has been confirmed the opening few rounds of the 2020 MotoGP season will be held without spectators, organisers for both the Misano and Le Mans rounds – assuming the latter can be rearranged – are exploring the possibility of allowing a small number of spectators to be present in the grandstands. As it stands, Dorna is yet to confirm exactly who will be allowed to attend events, including media, hospitality and officials.

Shaun929

Free Member
Sep 15, 2018
Sunny isle of axholme
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu I500
Exp
Late 2018
Came across ‘Gas it out’ podcasts with Neil Hodgeson and Gav the other day. Really good guests on and chatting about all things to do with bike racing. If you haven’t listened to any I can certainly recommend it.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Busman

Maybe there’s still Misano hope.....

From Crash.net
Thanks I'm quite looking forward to MotoGP starting up even being closed doors if must. No races so far so everything for the riders to go for. Hope to get the option to just change tickets for any round next year as have the Jerez race pencilled in.
Ta

Jul 28, 2018
Monmouthshire
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R
Exp
Was a campervanner, now a motohomer
Hope Petrucci gets a ride somewhere, he looks like fun
I must have a looksee who replaces the smooth hair-oiled Iannone
I be missing the racing - watching a pile of kids play on their game stations is like visiting the grandchildren - banter between the players is more entertaining than the commentators - but It’s marginally better than nothing I guess

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
XxAnthxX
Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
Hope Petrucci gets a ride somewhere, he looks like fun
I must have a looksee who replaces the smooth hair-oiled Iannone
Petrucci has been linked with a move to Aruba.it racing Ducati in WorldSBK as Scott Redding’s team mate for 2021.

He has also been linked to Iannone‘s ride at Aprilia In MotoGP. Aprilia are not committing to either, until after Iannone‘s appeal hearing.

Jul 28, 2018
Monmouthshire
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R
Exp
Was a campervanner, now a motohomer
Petrucci has been linked with a move to Aruba.it racing Ducati in WorldSBK as Scott Redding’s team mate for 2021.

He has also been linked to Iannone‘s ride at Aprilia In MotoGP. Aprilia are not committing to either, until after Iannone‘s appeal hearing.
Thanks for that, I am still looking at the spot the difference and pondering about on an e-bike thread. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.