Mot And Other Stuff,recommendation (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Motorhome passed MOT with no advisories on Monday yippee.Had 4 tyres fitted as the others were 9 years old with a bit of visible perishing,skylight resealed.
Washroom sink given a new lease of life and looks great, I think they repainted, not sure really but it looks a 100% better than it did, like new really with lots of hairline cracks covered.
Had other stuff done which we're pleased with. Plus I don't often feel moved enough to recommend a company but our experience Monday prompted me to post this, caravan and motorhome solutions , Chard,Somerset, Andy and his team I cannot praise them highly enough.
Love their 2 doggies as well, big black lab, loves his ball and will keep you busy throwing it for him.
These are highly recommended by us and this will be the company we will use from now on.I hope this doesn't breach rules by posting this but we're very happy with them.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
What a great experience after hearing of so many dealers who fall short of expectations. Sadly they are too far away for us although we are very happy with our own dealer in Halstead.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back