MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Austrians/Germans can't wait to get their kit off. In Croatia a couple of German girls in VW camper went swimming in their bikinis then just stripped off to dry. 😊
Aye and not just the women .... there were 2 very large very hairy bearded German guys the other day in a small pop top having a shower outside it bollock naked lol ... wouldn't have been so bad but they were using shampoo etc too which was drawing a lot of attention from passers-by 🤣🤣

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Just had an argument with a French motorhomer.

We had walked along to the very far end of the beach where I thought there was no one ( there wasn't yesterday) so the dogs were off the lead and chasing each other on the beach ... I didn't notice the French camper hidden behind the bushes .. anyway as we were passing one of his 2 young daughters came running down the beach after the dogs. Of course blu being the attention seeker she is ran to the girl ...who was holding and waving a stick so of course she jumped on her .. the girl ran and blu chased and it took several shouts to get her back .. the girl was fine but she made her way back to the camper. When we were walking back the French guy comes running down to me shouting I should keep my dogs with me blah blah blah , I told him my dogs were with me but of course she is a puppy and if someone runs waving a stick she will think it's a game .. he then claimed blu attacked her. I said she never attacked her ..yes she may have jumped up and chased her but it's because she thought it was a game as most dogs would . And that perhaps he should keep his children beside him and teach them not to run after or approach strange dogs

Needless to say we didn't agree and he stomped off calling me an English something or other... I didn't bother to correct him of my nationality.

I'm annoyed at blu as she does run up to people because she loves to see everyone , she is a very friendly dog etc.
I do keep them on a lead when I know there's other people about but I'm not going to keep her on a lead all the time it's just not fair on her. And I obviously am trying to stop her from doing this like I have with the other dogs.

Of course it never helps when people who do like dogs encourage the bad behaviour by giving her cuddles etc when she does jump on them .

People are a feckin pain at times

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
He's probably more annoyed about what could of potentially happened as opposed to what actually did happen, and rational thoughts went out the window, best to try to not let it annoy you too much, usually trying to see things from the other person's side calms you down on your side too, so it's win win 🙂 lol
More stoic wisdom for you Tam.... 😂😂

Ps still haven't heard anything back from that Italian vet.... people are a pain in the arse sometimes! :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
He's probably more annoyed about what could of potentially happened as opposed to what actually did happen, and rational thoughts went out the window, best to try to not let it annoy you too much, usually trying to see things from the other person's side calms you down on your side too, so it's win win 🙂 lol
More stoic wisdom for you Tam.... 😂😂

Ps still haven't heard anything back from that Italian vet.... people are a pain in the arse sometimes! :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
I know that's what's annoying me , I mean what if that girl had chocolate or sticky stuff on her fingers and she touched my dog , children should be kept on leads , especially French children.

It's the weekend so maybe not hear from vet till next week but no immediate rush I won't be in Italy till first week in July.

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
I know that's what's annoying me , I mean what if that girl had chocolate or sticky stuff on her fingers and she touched my dog , children should be kept on leads , especially French children.

It's the weekend so maybe not hear from vet till next week but no immediate rush I won't be in Italy till first week in July.
We had a load more Aurora last night but by the looks of MHF today most of Europe got it too this time.... and apparently there's more tonight again
20240511-014537.jpg
20240511-002152.jpg
20240511-000512.jpg
20240510-234100.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Aye Chris in Wales sent me a photo earlier ... typical eh everyone in UK and Ireland gets the Northern lights when I'm out the country
Somebody said it was down as far as Murcia which is well south....
We're spoilt here, most folk round here don't even notice it much now

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
My Pepe was relatively calm and social around kids and other dogs apart from larger dogs. so the larger dog owner always shouts/says your all right he’s not aggressive or similar but has no thought to a small dog can be the problem and he would take on any big dog without any fear.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Thanks

Mine was better and no bikini.

Did you have a nice chilled white wine in your hand? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: ?
Yes but Germans with no bikini still look like other girls wearing a bikini lol.

Gillette went out of business in Germany

White wine is for girls ...

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I'm in kyparissia and have free WiFi so quick ...what decent films or TV series have folk watched recently that I can download tonight.

If you not seen it then 2 series of Kin i’d def recommend Tam

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back