Free Member
Sep 29, 2007
Rhondda Valleys, S Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Year 3 of ownership !
Going through one myself at the moment. My earing is back in, usually clean shaven, but growing a moustache :Blush: Magnum PI comes to mind.
And found my old acoustic guitar from my mothers attic. Want to learn to play again. Played and had lessons when i was 11, now 32 and want to take it up again, to take in the motorhome. (saving battery power):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anybody else learning anything new for 2008.

I now Jim is thinking of the French language at the moment :thumb:
( Well might come in usefull for anybody thinking about leaving this ****hole UK :Eeek: )

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Don't worry, I had a mid life crisis at 32 , 42 and 52.. pony tail, earing, beard, guitar, now two earings, balding and still **** on the guitar .. looking forward to the next one :Doh: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
pick me up on the way please John:Cool::winky::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Well my MLC keeps coming everytime I look in the mirror. My hair refuses to grow. I have to keep it shaved. Everytime I grow it, it grows straight down the middle.

I am awaiting for the baldness cure.>:)

What am i doing this year that's new? Nothing yet, but I have been skiing for the first time. :ROFLMAO:

I am going to the Newark show with this lot, :cry:

But as others have said, I'm only 39 and believe to young for a mid life crisis, the longer i can leave it the longer I will live. :Eeek:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
What you need is cheering up, Iv'e posted this before and i'm sure its helped others

The Good Lord said we shall live for three score years and ten = 70 years
Regard each day of the week as 10 years 7 x 10 = 70years
You are 39

It's very nearly FRIDAY:Eeek:

See thats cheered you up I bet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Sunday morning I can live with, it's Sunday night that worries me:cry:
Geo

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
When i wake up in the mornings I put my arms out to the side if I don't feel wood i know it's going to be a good day :thumb:

2escapees

Deleted User
You looking at life the from the wrong angle. I am living my life backwards. I started in an old peoples home and gradually got fitter. My first day at work they gave me a gold watch. I left work and went to parties, had endless sex and got drunk regularly. I am know learning but it doesn't matter because I know everything anyway. I will spend my last 9 months floating in a warm spa and my life will end in one almighty great climax!

:thumb:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:
You looking at life the from the wrong angle. I am living my life backwards. I started in an old peoples home and gradually got fitter. My first day at work they gave me a gold watch. I left work and went to parties, had endless sex and got drunk regularly. I am know learning but it doesn't matter because I know everything anyway. I will spend my last 9 months floating in a warm spa and my life will end in one almighty great climax!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks

I bet your realy looking forward to yesterday, or should that be looking backward to tomorrow:wub:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Best Day of the week Steve and you never realised it till to day:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.