Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm watching my Find Friends App and I can see my eldest daughter has 201 miles to go before she reaches us, I hope the M25 is kind to her. My Son has just over 240 miles to go but is ever closer and just posted a video on the family Whatsapp of him driving with "Driving home for Christmas" playing in the background.:D Hopefully it won't be long till the whole family is together; it's been a while and I cant wait.

Meanwhile I'd like to wish every one of you a very Merry Christmas, and we just did, in the newsletter winging its way to you now. In it we said..

The year is almost over and what a year it’s been MotorhomeFun’s tenth. It was special. We used to worry about the club becoming too big, that it might lose its family feel, but this year especially, the community and the bond between Funsters has been stronger than ever. We’ve seen money raised for Funsters in need, that was so nice. Your amazing generosity with Katie’s Christmas present was fantastic. We’ve raised many thousands for charities on line and at rallies.

But your generosity goes much further than just raising money. Funsters are helping each other every day, going out of their way to be generous helpful and kind. Whether it’s a problem on a motorhome that needs sorting, a friendly welcome for a new member or cheering someone up who’s going through a bad time; Funsters are there for each other, and we feel very proud to be a part of it.

Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family! If you are on your own this year do log in and have a chat, no matter what the time or day, you’ll always find a friendly Funster to chat to.

This just leaves me to say that for many of us funsters; Father Christmas is starting to look younger! None of us know how many Christmases we have left so treat this one as your last and have plenty of fun.

See you in the new Year

Best wishes

Jim and Siân

Merry Christmas every one (y)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Sweet.....Merry Christas to you and your entire family, Jim.....and thank you for all your time and hard work with the forum. :xgrin:

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
An Email from "The Godfather of Soul" arrived in my Inbox.

I thought I had connected with 'The Other Side' for a moment. (and I don't mean Fa@ts)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
Tear in the eye and a lump in the throat, thanks for keeping this motley crew in order through thick and thin.

All the best to you and your family, especially Katie.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
A very happy gathering to you and yours
c1305d885bd4e8bf1abb8ae2f3095d10.gif

Aye Aye merry Xmas

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year to everyone.

:xgrin::xgrin: Clive :xgrin::xgrin:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
A Merry, Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to all on the forum. :xThumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Merry Christmas to you and your family Jim.
Our est wishes to you all.
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Thanks Jim, and sincere good wishes to all your family for Christmas and 2018.

I have made some great friends via MH Fun, and I am confident that most will be in my life for many years to come. Thanks for the club, and thanks to all the Funsters who make it what it is.

Here’s to a bright and enjoyable 2018 one and all. x

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Merry Christmas Jim & Family + all Funsters.

Mel & Lieve

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Thanks Jim, hope you have a great and memorable Christmas with all your family, unfortunately ours are away in Hong Kong, but we will be cerebrating with the Funster family tonight and tomorrow here in Beni.
Have a very happy Christmas.
Cheers
Ed & Shirley :xgrin:

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
!cid_60DFAEF4-C0C0-435E-86C1-D5FF1B3BD92F.gif
Season's Greetings to all funsters and especially to Jim, Sian & Katie. @Jim, we really do appreciate all that you have done for us in what, for you, has been a particularly traumatic year. We hope that 2018 will be kind to you all.

GerTee

LIFE MEMBER
May 9, 2016
Near Fareham
Funster No
MH
Burstner iXeo
Exp
Since 2016 - UK & Europe
Wishing everyone a festive and joyous Christmas and safe travels when out and about in your 'pride n joys'

Alan and Jackie

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
I hope the Brown family have a wonderful Christmas and that 2018 brings good health to Katie, have a joyous time. Oh and a Happy Christmas to all Funsters too! Hope to see you soon.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
I'm watching my Find Friends App and I can see my eldest daughter has 201 miles to go before she reaches us, I hope the M25 is kind to her. My Son has just over 240 miles to go but is ever closer and just posted a video on the family Whatsapp of him driving with "Driving home for Christmas" playing in the background.:D Hopefully it won't be long till the whole family is together; it's been a while and I cant wait.

Meanwhile I'd like to wish every one of you a very Merry Christmas, and we just did, in the newsletter winging its way to you now. In it we said..

The year is almost over and what a year it’s been MotorhomeFun’s tenth. It was special. We used to worry about the club becoming too big, that it might lose its family feel, but this year especially, the community and the bond between Funsters has been stronger than ever. We’ve seen money raised for Funsters in need, that was so nice. Your amazing generosity with Katie’s Christmas present was fantastic. We’ve raised many thousands for charities on line and at rallies.

But your generosity goes much further than just raising money. Funsters are helping each other every day, going out of their way to be generous helpful and kind. Whether it’s a problem on a motorhome that needs sorting, a friendly welcome for a new member or cheering someone up who’s going through a bad time; Funsters are there for each other, and we feel very proud to be a part of it.

Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family! If you are on your own this year do log in and have a chat, no matter what the time or day, you’ll always find a friendly Funster to chat to.

This just leaves me to say that for many of us funsters; Father Christmas is starting to look younger! None of us know how many Christmases we have left so treat this one as your last and have plenty of fun.

See you in the new Year

Best wishes

Jim and Siân

Merry Christmas every one (y)

MAY I SAY A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
AND A HAPPY AND PEACEFULL NEW YEAR

Yes I know I shouted but I can’t wait to be free of this year
Had enough of it!!!!!

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Merry Xmas Jim to you and your family, hope they all make it back home safely and on time.

All the best for next year, hope Katie has a better year with her health.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Best wishes to all Funsters and especially to those who wish for better times in 2018.

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Merry Christmas Jim to you and your family and all Funsters.
From Dave, Sandra & Holly.

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Thank-You, and a Happy Christmas to you and yours also, and all at Motorhome fun. :xsmile:

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Thanks Jim. Best wishes to you and yours, and especially Katie for her treatment in coming year...
And Merry Xmas to each and every one of you..
May you all have a lovely peaceful time and enjoy good health in 2018...
Andy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back