Meanwhile November 1st..where are you. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We are enjoying an Autumn break in northern Murcia ...it's 17°c at 0900hours..we are in a picnic area in El Sabinar..preparing today's ride.. Today is, All Saints Day many Spanish from this village and the rest of Spain will be visiting the Cemeteries to pay their respect.
So here we are..."Where are you"

Attachments

• IMG_20221101_090134.jpg
    IMG_20221101_090134.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
In East Anglia, it's not 9 o'clock yet, the sun has just emerged after overnight rain settled the dust and the wind has blown all the fallen leaves in one bunch so it can be easily picked up. Someone up/down there loves us! :giggle:

Cannot tell you tell you the forecast yet because Jaws hasn't published the data for 'Gods Little Acre' but it must be mid-teens?
(I would have said Country but we're not boastful down here. :LOL: )

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
Being served by a couple of Dan Dare's Davos impersonators? Doesn't anyone talk without the need for electronics anymore? :giggle:

Only when talking to the endless queue of Drive Thru customers who are too lazy to park and walk in.

They can also chat with each other and pass on orders, without having to shout across the store.

They do find it strange that I park and come into the store when I want a take out.

Mind the van is too large for the Drive Thru.

Message delivered to you via a Samsung phone, a WiFi router, an unknown number of computers and of course whatever electronic device you are holding. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Last edited:

68c

Oct 22, 2019
Southampton
Funster No
MH
2001 Pilote 270
Exp
Since 2004
Standing by the bedroom window looking at the rain pooling on the van roof and full of red algea. Wondering if I should fit some sort of drain. That would entail drilling through the roof then pipes inside running out to one side, may be able to hide it behind the drop down bed valence. Of course I may just go and have breakfast instead.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Standing by the bedroom window looking at the rain pooling on the van roof and full of red algea. Wondering if I should fit some sort of drain. That would entail drilling through the roof then pipes inside running out to one side, may be able to hide it behind the drop down bed valence. Of course I may just go and have breakfast instead.

You could divert it to use in the toilet and become more Global Friendly and self-contained? :LOL:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I am sitting in the best town in this country sipping three shots of delightful Costa coffee with my gorgeous lovely lady. Bit of welcome rain outside makes a nice change to this beautiful summer that is still hanging on in there. 16C :cool:

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years

Parking on your levelling ramp to make the van unlevel, then the roof drains itself.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I am sitting in the best town in this country sipping three shots of delightful Costa coffee with my gorgeous lovely lady. Bit of welcome rain outside makes a nice change to this beautiful summer that is still hanging on in there. 16C :cool:

One has to ask, who made you write that, the Town Council Tourist Board, Costa or your good lady? :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back