Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 3, 2014
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since 2013
Can anyone offer their experience with this provider ?
I signed up before my European tour during October to December.
The bloody thing rarely worked, contacting them was a nightmare (traveling over weekend)..now I'm unable to login even after changing password.
I'll try and see if my laptop is better than the phone using the App.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Can anyone offer their experience with this provider ?
I signed up before my European tour during October to December.
The bloody thing rarely worked, contacting them was a nightmare (traveling over weekend)..now I'm unable to login even after changing password.
I'll try and see if my laptop is better than the phone using the App.
We ordered one of these didn’t work in France at all but worked in Spain no problem, so no idea what’s happening, impossible to contact them at all, and now Fulli typically French?

OP
OP
h1ghway1
Mar 3, 2014
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since 2013
I reckon part of the issue could be I'm using Halifax credit card and it seemed to take ages to clear. I tried using my Caxton card, they authenticated account with the 1e transaction but I think payment failed later as it's a card with a load limit..so not a normal credit card.
I would prefer to try a company with some English speaking support.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
I reckon part of the issue could be I'm using Halifax credit card and it seemed to take ages to clear. I tried using my Caxton card, they authenticated account with the 1e transaction but I think payment failed later as it's a card with a load limit..so not a normal credit card.
They have replied to my emails in English when I queried something.

OP
OP
h1ghway1
Mar 3, 2014
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since 2013
I emailed them on Tuesday morning, No reply..
I'm off to someone else's thread who is looking for a European toll tag😞

OP
OP
h1ghway1
Mar 3, 2014
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since 2013
They finally replied, they cancelled my account in November due to late payment..nice of them to let me know !

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We ordered one of these didn’t work in France at all but worked in Spain no problem, so no idea what’s happening, impossible to contact them at all, and now Fulli typically French?
Steve, that's because your motorhome is over 3m high, so are in the Class 3 category in France, and Mango's tag, like all the others, are only for Class 2 in France. AFAIK French toll stations just measure height to decide class, although some people have said they may count axles as well.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Steve, that's because your motorhome is over 3m high, so are in the Class 3 category in France, and Mango's tag, like all the others, are only for Class 2 in France. AFAIK French toll stations just measure height to decide class, although some people have said they may count axles as well.
Worked for us on our Tag Axle which is over 3m high and towing a car trailer when we came through start of January, you do need to get within a cm of the barrier on some of them before they will go up but they all worked.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Yes Peter but only just over 3 mtrs by 8 inches, how picky are they 🤣

Jan 1, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 PL
Exp
Since 2017
Every month they refuse my Starling card direct debit. I then open my Fulli app, pay the bill for that month with my Starling card and we roll on into the next month. What a fuss about nothing!

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
I've had a problem of my own making which they sorted. When setting up the badge I didn't put enough euros into my Revolut account only sterling. Moved funds into euros within Revolut and badge/tag account reactivated. I always email in French and English using copy and paste Google translate software. Always get a French reply within a couple of days except at le weekend of course. Google translate is free and your friend, use it.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Every month they refuse my Starling card direct debit. I then open my Fulli app, pay the bill for that month with my Starling card and we roll on into the next month. What a fuss about nothing!
How strange as that's how i pay via starling direct debit and both months have gone through with no issues

Feb 23, 2021
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670 SLT
Exp
Since 2002
I used this one, abonnes-fleury@aprr.fr
I have been struggling with them though since I made that post, I had to send the last email 50 times before they responded.
I have found that the best way to contact them is by using the "contact us" form accessed through your client area menus. It's just above the sign out button. Using that form means that it is automatically filled out with all your details, all you have to do is to fill in the message box in two languages or just English. I always get a reply that way.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
I used this one, abonnes-fleury@aprr.fr
I have been struggling with them though since I made that post, I had to send the last email 50 times before they responded.
A quick update I sent an email to that address but was informed it had been forwarded to Fulli to day I had a reply to say my account has been reopened now I have paid the tolls in Spain, so should work ok on our return journey on the 10th of March.
I will post an update

Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
since 2006
How do you pay the bill on the app?

Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
since 2006
I have had a problem paying via Caxton, I set it up on Mango last year and they took 1 € out and then reinstated it.
I have had 2 invoices may/june and no monies have come out , they say the faction has been presented to my bank but they haven't said they have had the money despite half a dozen emails.
I contacted Caxton and this was their reply .
(Hi Robert,
Thank you for the provided documents.
I have double checked it with our Settlements Team and what they told me:
1.You gave FULLI our EUR IBAN code ending 225 for them to send their Invoices (Factures) to our Bank and request these invoices to be paid. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that, as we are not a bank and our Bank can't take the funds from the clients' accounts. So, all their invoices will remain unpaid.
2. The only way for you to pay their charges is to make an international transfer from your Caxton account to their IBAN code.)

I tried to pay the first invoice last month and it came back to my account . I have emailed again to see if i can pay the invoices by card and then i will have to sort another bank out to pay with.(i have a Halifax credit card but it there will be a problem with that).

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Revolut euro account linked to my Fulli tag works perfectly - as long as I have sufficient funds it is taken automatically.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back