@Howard H
@Keypresser
@The Old Man
@patricia the newbie
@WESTY66
@Wesbus
@Teasy2007
@hils and Glenn’s

Hi all, now that we are 15 and rising, there are a couple of things we need to do. First please let me know which day you will be arriving ( Thursday, Friday or Saturday) and how many nights you will be there. The cost is £8 per night plus a charge of £10 for the whole weekend. The £10 is to cover hire of a room, which is still under negotiation, but I expect to end up in the region if £150, so the £10 could go up or down a bit depending on numbers.

Please then send me a £10 booking deposit, In order to confirm your booking.

I have set up a special bank account for this. The account detail is C P Edwards account 63052768, Sort Code 30-96-18. Please pay £10 per unit by online payment, and send me a PM to confirm your booking. If you cannot make online payments please PM me so we can arrange another method.

If you have suggestions for activities in addition to the Beer Festival, eg things we can do together in the room, please post them on this thread. Suggestions so far, gin tasting and craft stuff, but we need volunteers for those too.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
If you have suggestions for activities in addition to the Beer Festival, eg things we can do together in the room, please post them on this thread. Suggestions so far, gin tasting and craft stuff, but we need volunteers for those too.
I'm not volunteering for this :eek: because I don't know a cupcake from a victoria sponge... but instead of the usual evening Jacobs Table affair - what about an afternoon tea :confused: ???

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
I'm not volunteering for this :eek: because I don't know a cupcake from a victoria sponge... but instead of the usual evening Jacobs Table affair - what about an afternoon tea :confused: ???
That sounds like a nice idea . I am happy to be involved in some sort of crafting shenanigans.

Jun 17, 2017
GODS OWN COUNTY
MH
Elddis Encore 255
Exp
Evening Chris, paid deposit arriving fri around 6.23pm 2 nights only please, still doing the daily grind and all that(y)

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services