Losing water pressure when toilet flush (1 Viewer)

Ben Wood

Free Member
Nov 6, 2018
Funster No
MH
Laika ecovip 722
Exp
Since 2016
Hello out there, I am having a problem with the water pressure in my Laika ecovip 722. When I flush the toilet ( Thetford Bravura low profile ) I lose pressure to the whole water system, taps wont work and toilet flush does not refill. It can take 15 mins of the pump whirring, turning taps on & off, from hot to cold, toilet flush opening to get the water to flow again. When back to pressure if I just use the taps and shower there seems to be no problem. Then we flush the loo and we are back to square one with the pump still turning.
There has been a very slight leak from the fresh water tank (outside dripping) but that's been the same for ages without a problem) there is also a occasional tiny leak on the kitchen tap.
Anyone had the same issue?
Thankyou for your time!

OP
OP
B

Ben Wood

Free Member
Nov 6, 2018
Funster No
MH
Laika ecovip 722
Exp
Since 2016
Oh, hang on.... I've just taken off the toilet seat and noticed that the water pipe feeding the flush mechanism is a little bit twisted, possibly allowing some air in to the flush. Done anti of waggling and there has been an improvement. Let's see if it holds pressure now?? Seems good.
BW x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

Ben Wood

Free Member
Nov 6, 2018
Funster No
MH
Laika ecovip 722
Exp