LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
The Federer/Nadal match was the first time I've ever watched Eurosport and I suppose there are times when I look at Discovery but can't actually remember when. Even so that's good news.

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Terms have been agreed and the channels are staying on Sky.

Broken Link Removed

Sorry, just realised that I've been beaten to it.

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Phew, I will be watching the Giro d'Italia, Tour de France and Vuelta after all.

Eurosport and Discovery are the main reasons why I keep the Sky subscription going. Not forgetting Motors TV for the Le Mans 24H live coverage.

Ditching the movies package made a huge difference and I don't miss them - too many newly released films I wouldn't want to watch and most of the classics I have on DVD anyway.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Phew, I will be watching the Giro d'Italia, Tour de France and Vuelta after all.

Eurosport and Discovery are the main reasons why I keep the Sky subscription going. Not forgetting Motors TV for the Le Mans 24H live coverage.

Ditching the movies package made a huge difference and I don't miss them - too many newly released films I wouldn't want to watch and most of the classics I have on DVD anyway.
We wanted to retain the Eurosport channels of the package on Sky for the cycling primarily but also some other sports. When it came to the last day I took out the Eurosport offer at £19.99 for a year as we have a smart TV so could use the Eurosport player app on it. The T&Cs said could cancel within 14 days if no programmes downloaded. This I am now trying to do but phones not being answered today. Have sent an email to cancel and await developments!

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I believe quite strongly that anyone who thinks the odd hundred thousand folk, who watch Premier League footy matches for free via an internet stream, will send the Sky bods into financial decline, do not fully understand the millions and millions and millions of folk around the whole wide world who are paying to watch the games via satellite television.

JJ :cool:

PS. I really enjoyed the keyboard "fight" on this thread, but I wouldn't have paid to view it had it not come in the total Fun package.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back