Free Member
Nov 11, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie November 2014
First trip out, do you prep the loo with water and chemicals before you set off or when you arrive on site, sorry first of many questions

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
The BIG question really is poo and open or open and poo. I maintain, open, cover hole with paper to prevent skidmarks then poo. Any length poos cater for.

Position yourself properly and it all disappears down the hole without touching the sides.
Unless the previous nights curry results in particularly explosive result. In which case it would take an entire roll of toilet paper to line the pan to deal with the issue.

Upvote 0
Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
If you set up before your journey with bio tabs and a splash of water, the agitation when travelling helps clean the insides of the cassette. If you're not using the van for a while, after emptying the cassette, leave the blade in the open position and it won't compress the rubber seal which may help it last longer.

Upvote 0

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Neither now, we have SOG ( do a search ) but most thrifty non-SOGs just put a splash of BIO washing liquid in before use.

Water ? That is fed from the main water supply on ours.

The BIG question really is poo and open or open and poo. I maintain, open, cover hole with paper to prevent skidmarks then poo. Any length poos cater for.

Brian,
You and Pappajohn should join forces to write instruction manuals.(y)

SOG.
Bloody anti social things.
I was thinking of getting one fitted until a van with one fitted parked next to me.
The smell was appalling.
He wasn't amused when I taped it up.
Why should I have his stink?:sicker:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread