Lincoln Motorhome Show 2021 (1 Viewer)

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Hi can I be really cheeky, could anyone see if Velo Emopeds are at the show, we met them at Malvern and want to buy a bike and they are not answering the phone. I am hoping they were genuine people, so if anyone can ask Natalie for her correct phone number I would be so grateful Xx
The electric Vespa look a likes? Yes they are here.

Pugsy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2018
D&G
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hi can I be really cheeky, could anyone see if Velo Emopeds are at the show, we met them at Malvern and want to buy a bike and they are not answering the phone. I am hoping they were genuine people, so if anyone can ask Natalie for her correct phone number I would be so grateful Xx
Hi Lynne Roy , here is a pic from the show booklet.
16325088109732139920178.jpg

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Not sure if it is just my setup, but your video auto plays on my laptop at 360p which is a little out of focus to the eye. I can alter this on my screen to play at 720p and it’s fine then (it also gives up to 1080p playback option). In the YouTube app it plays fine first time. Good luck with your change from sail to land yacht, and future videos. Eddie.

May 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail F70
It's been a busy day had a look around the used vans and signed up for a (somewhat controversial it seems) UK Aire scheme for a month.
Thanks to all for the get-together this afternoon, Alice and I very much enjoyed our first taste of what a Fun Rally is, you may have spotted the awkward bloke in the Beryl Mary Travels T-Shirt lurking around.

I hope that its finished processing by the time you see it, its taking forever.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Cos they’re either dying or dickheads unless it was Jim boiling hot water to wash up the mess, and he’s neither;)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Arrived home a couple of hours ago after enjoying our trip to Lincoln.
We originally intended coming home tomorrow but thought we might get overexcited by trying to make another walk round the show last as long as an hour :rolleyes:
Although booked with Fun we were misdirected by Warners marshalls and ended up pitched in Prebooked General (not far from the Fun area). By the time we realised we were all set up and surrounded by others setting up so, though we could have packed up again and moved, we stayed where we were. As it happened we were closer to the exhibition area and Elsan and no further away from water than many Funsters :)
Had a nice trip to the city of Lincoln yesterday and managed to chat with several people we hadn't seen for at least five years so thanks to all.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Thanks to Jim, Sian and all the Marshall's for making a great weekend even better. It was good to see lots of friends and new ones.we had a brilliant weekend ,thanks
We managed to pick up some diesel on the way to Newark £141.9 / litre ,no petrol on most stations but there is diesel.
Best of luck on that everyone. (y)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We are safely home, may I add my thanks to Jim, Sian and the marshalls. We had a great time with our Funster friends.
We were unable to get diesel at most of the motorway services we passed, petrol was available but diesel was only available for HGVs. We tried on the M1, M69, M6, M42 and M5 eventually filling up at the southbound M5 Strensham services just before the M50. The attendant said that they had only had a delivery in the past 2 hours, so we got lucky.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 2, 2021
Brighton, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Nuevo EK
Exp
We’re a couple of newbies 😊
Bugger sorry we missed this too slow off the mark !! Looked like fun and definitely up for the next one 👍 Does anyone know when and where the next one will be ?? 🙄

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Please having a lovely time but why do people have to start a generator at 8.13 in the morning.

Cos they’re either dying or dickheads unless it was Jim boiling hot water to wash up the mess, and he’s neither;)

No, nothing to do with me. hopefully it wasn't running for too long. I did have a wander around a few minutes after the Liver Birds posted, but couldn't hear a genny, but I did get waylayed and only covered a small part of our enormous rally field.

Mar 2, 2019
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
Since Dec 2017
Still here, but big thanks to Jim, Sian and the very hard working Marshalls and tea makers. The bonus sausage bap party was first class. See you all at Newark, I hope
I would add to that, really great weekend excellently organised and the tasty sausage fest was a really good way to get people talking. Helped by the slightly windy but sunny weather we really enjoyed the meet. Thanks again Jim and Sian🙂

Mar 2, 2019
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
Since Dec 2017
I would add to that, really great weekend excellently organised and the tasty sausage fest was a really good way to get people talking. Helped by the slightly windy but sunny weather we really enjoyed the meet. Thanks again Jim and Sian🙂
And all the marshalls and helpers whose names I dont know🙄

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Bugger sorry we missed this too slow off the mark !! Looked like fun and definitely up for the next one 👍 Does anyone know when and where the next one will be ?? 🙄
Best to look at the Rallye tab at the top a d see what is planned for upto 12 months

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Look for Newark next year…… get your names down for this…..cheap and great fun guaranteed

You are both very welcome to Dux towers for a beverage of your choice, a chat and I hope some really good banter. We will be there……

Also look at Dave and Polly pre Christmas meet….. look on the rally tab

Jun 13, 2021
Leeds, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 120 low-line
Exp
Autumn 2020
Is there still space for next weekend at Holbeach that Polly and Dave are running? Thats a bit sooner and might suit Brightonboyz

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back