Lincoln Motorhome Show 2021 (2 Viewers)

Mar 21, 2015
notts
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Sorry to mess anyone about, we had booked to arrive Thursday but will now be arriving Friday .

All the best
Antique

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Ready, as we will ever be. We are in a different location due to covid buildings occupying our usual area.
IMG_20210922_191507835.jpg
IMG_20210922_191119073.jpg

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Can’t wait to see you all tomorrow. Remember Jez and Lynn, they will be there in the tugger section as well.
Phil and Gill
They've only got to pop over (with the parrot of course) and join in with the rest of us Funsters. Jez & Lynn are always welcome, but are often busy busy busy. ;)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Has anyone any thoughts we are at Lincoln we have tickets and for motor home fun section.We thought we had booked to arrive Thursday just got the tickets out and see it says Friday.
We want to get on Thursday can we pay the extra £3 anyone had this problem before

Nov 6, 2018
Funster No
MH
Low line
Exp
Sorry to say we will not be able to attend tomorrow. Have a hospital appointment next Wednesday, but didn't realise I had to go for a covid test on Sunday. Was hoping to play ukelele and was bringing a sound system for us to use. Hope you all have a good time and enjoy the surprise on Saturday. Ken and Bren

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Has anyone any thoughts we are at Lincoln we have tickets and for motor home fun section.We thought we had booked to arrive Thursday just got the tickets out and see it says Friday.
We want to get on Thursday can we pay the extra £3 anyone had this problem before
They will let you pay the extra at the gate.... That was at Shepton so hopefully they have not changed the rules in a fortnight!

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Mh still broken down :-( Will not be arriving this morning as arranged. May be repaired today or tomorrow don’t know as waiting for new fuel pump so in the lap of the gods will keep you informed if and when I will be arriving ok Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
They've only got to pop over (with the parrot of course) and join in with the rest of us Funsters. Jez & Lynn are always welcome, but are often busy busy busy. ;)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)
I think you got your Jez’s mixed up Jock 🤣

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
The show looked good as I drove past it this morning at 7am. It’s typical that I book a show that is only 15 minutes from home and then get asked to change a meeting in Hatfield to today.

see you later, dont eat all the burgers :) :)

byronkemp

Free Member
Sep 3, 2021
Tyne and Wear, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Not at all sure I will be arriving at all at the moment. It's a log story but involves the dreaded airbag ecu fault, no MOT, CrashData, Fiat Professional, and Poland.:rolleyes: will try to inform you of the situation re arrival time or not as soon as I can.
In the mean time, a word of advice to anyone who wants to listen.

If you are aware that your starter battery is almost flat, NEVER, EVER, EVER, try to start your engine with the ignition key without first either charging or replacing the battery. It will end in tears and cost considerably more than a replacement battery(y)
Don't ask me how I know, I just do.:cool:

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Mh still broken down :-( Will not be arriving this morning as arranged. May be repaired today or tomorrow don’t know as waiting for new fuel pump so in the lap of the gods will keep you informed if and when I will be arriving ok Regards Garry Flatpackchicken
Glad you’re here, just had a walk round with the dog and seen your graphics on back of your van, love it👍👍
I used to have a DVD with Middle Eastern truckers featuring a Leyland Marathon and summat Else, might have been a Scammell Crusader, I can’t remember now, was a good watch, my friends dad used to do it in a Volvo F89 (yes an F89 with the front axle in a slightly forward position)

Jun 13, 2021
Leeds, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 120 low-line
Exp
Autumn 2020
I have brought some books to the show that need to get to Emmit for their next book stall, who can I give them to?

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
Hot off the press warners have put listen devices around the funters tea tent and m/h if you as much as Fart loud security
Will be up ,be warned Jim no loud noise from the funsters this weekend 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤡🤡🤡🤡

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I'm sending a call out for any Funster who is currently at Lincoln and who also attending the Halloween event at Elwood.

If you have room in your 'van, could you call at the van of Gaston aires who is apparently near the Tea Tent.

He/She? has some books that he would like to donate to us so that we can sell them on behalf of Prostate Cancer UK.

Pebbles Jnr also has books for transport to the same Rally. Can anyone out there help please.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Derek aka Emmit

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Hi can I be really cheeky, could anyone see if Velo Emopeds are at the show, we met them at Malvern and want to buy a bike and they are not answering the phone. I am hoping they were genuine people, so if anyone can ask Natalie for her correct phone number I would be so grateful xx

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Hi can I be really cheeky, could anyone see if Velo Emopeds are at the show, we met them at Malvern and want to buy a bike and they are not answering the phone. I am hoping they were genuine people, so if anyone can ask Natalie for her correct phone number I would be so grateful Xx

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Quick update so no Funsters miss the party waiting for a late arrival :LOL:
The ECU still hasn't arrived even though it is showing as out for delivery so I will not be able to attend. :rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back