Lies, damn lies and statistics (1 Viewer)

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
It’s a bit of a loaded question, I would have thought caravan parks will predominantly have caravans , aire type stops will predominantly be MoHo’s, I suppose it depends where you are parked

OP
OP
Cheshirecat57

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
It’s a bit of a loaded question, I would have thought caravan parks will predominantly have caravans , aire type stops will predominantly be MoHo’s, I suppose it depends where you are parked
Wasnt intended as a “loaded question”
There is no agenda, just interested in a collection of answers from shared hobby followers who do it differently
If one only goes to campsites....then one will see pretty much the same thing it seems, however close to town and remote country sites differ
If one only ever wild-camps in Skye, I assume the experience is different

No wrongs, no rights....just interested

What I am seeing is that the Caravan industry is alive and well, despite some premature ‘announcements‘ of its demise, and that there are hundreds,nay thousands of British Motorhomes out there, again in-spite of the notion that “they all are leaky, badly put together rubbish”

Just for interest really, and I thought others may be interested too....if Im wrong, trust me I wont lose any sleep😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Just for interest really, and I thought others may be interested too....if Im wrong, trust me I wont lose any sleep😂
Sorry if I sounded brash , you we’re asking about numbers / % , I was just saying it would be very different depending on where you were , again I wasn’t trying to be abrasive 🤕

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back