Funster No
MH
Roadscout R
Exp
Was a campervanner, now a motohomer
well predictive text changged. “Bizzy bizzy”
to Bizet blizzard
But it’s a hat and fingerless mitts Go me,
I have decided I like freeform crochet but don’t know what to do with it if I do some (yet). May need more and different colours.
image.jpg

(fancy that!)
58D04E33-AF1B-45F4-999B-7F6BA8ED4722.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Thank you for all the words of support and very sorry for hijacking this thread. Sorry to report that Mindy is still in hospital and is making slow process and is very fed up and is missing her dogs and even her husband.
Sorry to hear that Mindy is still in hospital. Again, please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery and I hope she can get home soon.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Thank you for all the words of support and very sorry for hijacking this thread. Sorry to report that Mindy is still in hospital and is making slow process and is very fed up and is missing her dogs and even her husband.
Don’t worry about hijaking the thread we are all friends on here and so well-being is just as important as crocheting!
Hugs for Mindy :hugs: and for you as the worried hubbie.

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
I am really really tempted to order the yarn for my Persian jewels blanket before all the delivery drivers are told to stop. But I should finish all the other wip ‘s first....
dilemma :unsure:
Do it, do it, do it :)

OP
OP
snailtrailer
Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
And so say all of us.......Enjoy choosing your colours.............Enjoy drooling over it when it comes and, meanwhile make haste to finish the UFOs while you wait for delivery. Go on - you know you want to.
Cheers

Sorry meant to say WIPs - it's only me that has UFOs :LOL:

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Nice to catch up on here , glad to see you posting Mark and Mindy and loving all the virus stash plans.

Back from my lovely trip to Spain where I made one granny square in 7 weeks :blusher:

As things are going to be very odd for quite some time I have decided that I am going to make a coat , not from crocheting (please see above) but I have a lot of fabric and patterns, so will be posting my progress.

Yes, it’s the wrong time of year to be sewing a coat but hey I might get it finished by next winter.

Last edited:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Don’t know if this photo is clear enough. Like supporting the charities but don’t like pin holes in my waterproof coats so I made a felted tag which originally held my RNLI wellie pin, now swapped for a McMilan daffodil. Think the same would work with tightly knit or crocheted piece, then put onto a split ring.
B951AE63-B6EA-48E5-924A-AC9FBFEA876E.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back