Learing to Ride Big Boy Bikes (1 Viewer)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Excellent bike, it will do everything you need including Jaws run to Italy, a great way to become A Real Biker.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Bought my 1st bike...... ok so its not a Pan but I have to start somewhere & I did spend an hour looking at a Pan last weekend.
Suzuki GSF 650 Bandit S. 1 owner from new a 10 year old bike with full service history.

I take Delivery next Saturday.

View attachment 94421 View attachment 94422

Great little bike very popular first bike easy to ride and a great way to progress to bigger bikes if you eventually want to. Bandit 650 was the bike I got for 3 of my 4 kids when they passed their bike tests.
Wouldn't worry about it not being a Pan bloody horrible things heavy, ugly, and boring, just my opinion mind some folks like em.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
First bike Pete got after we were wed, was an Africa twin. He declared it exceedingly comfy to ride upon. However my backside had had enough after approx. 10-15 minutes ......

So he chopped it for a Triumph Trophy 1200 - is why his handle is Trophychap. Prior to this I fell in love with the Deauvilles but it was declared not powerful enough by he who was going to ride it, so that was that. However - then he added a Blackbird to the stable and I am even happier on that than the Trophy - simply because I get a better view, whereas I get a crick in my neck behind him on the Trophy since all I can see in front of me is a black shiny thing* with 'Medium' written at the bottom! LOL

(* I have a matching one, but mine says 'Extra Small' LOL)

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Denise loved our pan but it had to go when i started racing the boy racers and beating them, the bike was better than me☺.
joe

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Is it on again? Need to put in the Calendar if it is.:)(y)
Yes mate... Ain't got the dates yet though..
Gonna have to ring Claudia to see if the date has been set yet

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
That looks like a good choice,unburstable motor,they have been around for ever.That looks like a well cared for example too.
Looks like it has a decent pipe on,loud pipes save lives,ride safe and enjoy .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back