?Last Chance to win a £1000 motorhome Alarm and a stay at Cornish Farm (1 Viewer)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
It took me to a subscriber screen and could not download it. . I’ll have a look in the morning
Still no joy. Safari set as per OP, subscription unlocked click on download and nothing happens. Close screen, try opening it from icon, nothing, totally dead link.

by following Jim’s link and download from App Store again I can see the magazine but the icon is still dead. Obviously I am stupid

edit..... clearly I am stupid - it just took 10 minutes to download. The download strip was not that obvious and the little blue line took an age. Temporary internet issue.

question. Do I have to go to the App Store and reload every time for new editions or will it work from the icon?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Still no joy. Safari set as per OP, subscription unlocked click on download and nothing happens. Close screen, try opening it from icon, nothing, totally dead link.

by following Jim’s link and download from App Store again I can see the magazine but the icon is still dead. Obviously I am stupid

edit..... clearly I am stupid - it just took 10 minutes to download. The download strip was not that obvious and the little blue line took an age. Temporary internet issue.

question. Do I have to go to the App Store and reload every time for new editions or will it work from the icon?

I've no idea what your issue could be. We've had around 5000 trouble-free installs this last month. As they say, there's always one! :)

I've just deleted the app off my iphone and Ipad and re-installed and noted the steps. Maybe you could delete the app and follow them.

1. I followed the link in this thread
  2. It took me to the app store
  3. I downloaded the App
  4. Agreed to notifications
  5. Got told my subscription had been applied
  6. Clicked on the download button . (3 minute download)\
  7. Clicked on the View tab
  8. The mag opened

Yes as new mags are issued they will appear in the app and you just click on Download and once downloaded, click on view

Beatrice

Free Member
Mar 20, 2018
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 597
Exp
Since 1995
I struggled with the IPad, then the symbol showed up on the bottom of the page, so clicked on it. Got the first version, going to have to go and delve in further. Gutted to miss the competition, only yesterday booked new van in with VanBitz end of the month. Got to be in it to win it, ?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I've no idea what your issue could be. We've had around 5000 trouble-free installs this last month. As they say, there's always one! :)

I've just deleted the app off my iphone and Ipad and re-installed and noted the steps. Maybe you could delete the app and follow them.

1. I followed the link in this thread
  2. It took me to the app store
  3. I downloaded the App
  4. Agreed to notifications
  5. Got told my subscription had been applied
  6. Clicked on the download button . (3 minute download)\
  7. Clicked on the View tab
  8. The mag opened

Yes as new mags are issued they will appear in the app and you just click on Download and once downloaded, click on view
Well I already stated the issue which is that unlike 11000 people I am stupid, but what more can you expect from a washed up old sailor masquerading as a duck....

it finally works - sort of, but the icon in the bottom of the screen in the red square simply doesn’t do anything; it is dead - I had to go and find the other one in the blue square and move it to the home page to get anything.. now that one works.

CC03550D-A69E-4C4C-8490-A2DE08EFC9B2.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Just downloaded it onto Ipad, Gosh, it's very good! I'm impressed :dogthanks:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Well I already stated the issue which is that unlike 11000 people I am stupid, but what more can you expect from a washed up old sailor masquerading as a duck....

it finally works - sort of, but the icon in the bottom of the screen in the red square simply doesn’t do anything; it is dead - I had to go and find the other one in the blue square and move it to the home page to get anything.. now that one works.

View attachment 346216
At least the dug looks intelligent!(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
sort off. What issues are you having Mr Duck? I would love to smooth them out for you.
I’ve given up for now. Probably an iPad issue with that dead bottom icon, but life is too short.......

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
if that icon is dead you should delete it.(y)
It is the recently used app as in the picture above. I delete it and it disappears. Open up the magazine ok and of course when closed the icon reappeared at the bottom of the screen as per normal for a recent opened app but is totally dead again

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
There is an issue in some recent versions of the ipad OS where some icons on the “recent” bar stop working. I’ve just installed the latest update and so far that seems to have fixed it.

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
Excellent mag.. Left a quick review as Registered User ?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It is the recently used app as in the picture above. I delete it and it disappears. Open up the magazine ok and of course when closed the icon reappeared at the bottom of the screen as per normal for a recent opened app but is totally dead again

Strange, I'll take a look (y)

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
Put us out of our misery...

Do we celebrate or get the crooklock out again.

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Well we are booked in for this Saturday, so how convenient would that be:LOL: fingers crossed?

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I tried and it said
You have a Samsungthingy and this app is for people with real phones
"You are a Fool"
We dont like your Number we dont like your phone and we dont like you
Get a life ,get an Apple device :Eeek:
No not really,But a version for us Paupers anytime soon ??

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
It was me that won, whilst celebrating jumping up and down my wife woke me up asking wtf are you doing after a few moments of confusion I realised it was just a dream.
Any chance you can share tonights Euro million numbers?

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
He had a premonition at 14:40 today apparently. Yes indeed Jim get him to pick the numbers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back