Lynz

Free Member
Apr 6, 2012
Durham
Funster No
MH
Kentucky Estro 6
Exp
Oh dear! Driving along yesterday and one of the external storage doors fell off and smashed on the road:cry: ....... Does anyone know where I can get another?

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Have you tried the dealer?

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lynz

Free Member
Apr 6, 2012
Durham
Funster No
MH
Kentucky Estro 6
Exp
Erm No!:Doh:

Told you ...... Clueless newbie:Blush:

I seached the Kentucky site (Italian for a UK dealer, and there was only one in Colchester that has now gone out of business)

Will try your link, thank you::bigsmile:

Lyndsey

Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
We've got an Estro 5 and have had spares from MJR Motorhomes in the past. Iirc good service.

Jill

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Kentucky were made by a part of the Rimor family and they stopped importing the Estro range in 2008 they said because of the exchange rates but they did have financial problems, Rimor then took full control of the brand, RJM and Southdowns were the main importers then. Hundreds were sold into the motorbike fraternity.
RJM have now started importing again after a long wait so they would be your best bet allthough they are not your normal dealer as they have no showroom and operate from a farm.
They are really nice people so may be able to help, I was going to buy a new transit based Estro from them but I gave up waiting for the new ones to arrive !!

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back