bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Many months ago, we purchased this off Amazon.es, and for obvious reasons never got to try it, and put in the cupboard in the motorhome, the Spanish forum was really rating them, ๐Ÿ˜‰ so I had to have one. ๐Ÿ˜

We did carry a remoska but found we very rarely have electric so it wasn't getting used, so today even though it was in the mid 30ยฐc Janie got it out and made a pizza from scratch and used veg we have left in the fridge ready for a re stock. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes very good, and surprised how good it turned out for first attempt. ๐Ÿ™‚
Cant think what it's called or how much it cost. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ Bob

IMG_20200801_152835151.jpg
IMG_20200801_152939985.jpg
IMG_20200801_153047440.jpg

Ps the round thing is a window so you can watch things cook. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I love the translation, not very PC though!

The family line focuses on historical poetry and lightness with a series of 2 mm thick aluminum pots. The manufacture is the classic, already existing in the origins of the company and consists of several forms, such as pans, saucepans, pots, pans, pans, all made of 99.5% pure aluminum for food, in accordance with current regulations. Stainless steel handles and handles offer each container excellent use and handling in the kitchen to meet the needs of housewives in the first experiences in the kitchen and in the search for useful and quality cooking tools, to rediscover the simple and traditional flavor.

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
I love the translation, not very PC though!

The family line focuses on historical poetry and lightness with a series of 2 mm thick aluminum pots. The manufacture is the classic, already existing in the origins of the company and consists of several forms, such as pans, saucepans, pots, pans, pans, all made of 99.5% pure aluminum for food, in accordance with current regulations. Stainless steel handles and handles offer each container excellent use and handling in the kitchen to meet the needs of housewives in the first experiences in the kitchen and in the search for useful and quality cooking tools, to rediscover the simple and traditional flavor.

Does this mean if I buy a Pentole Agnelli COALFORNOOVVHI030 I'll have to get myself one of those wife things to use it?

Fink I'd rather go hungry.... ๐Ÿ™‚

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
On the Amazon Spain site the 35cm one is โ‚ฌ5 cheaper than the 30cm.
If anyone intends to buy one the first thing they should do is check that there is space on the hob for it as some hobs won't be able to take even the 30cm one.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
They are available from Amazon UK ยฃ54.79 just search Pentole Agnelli COALFORNOOVVHI030๐Ÿ˜Š

Jan 1, 2013
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu 640
Exp
since May 2013
Thank you for all the links! In the end Iโ€™ve opted for a double skillet. I was leaning towards a remoska, but we donโ€™t always have ehu, and we donโ€™t particularly want to buy an inverter. ๐ŸคžI get on with it!๐Ÿ˜€

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Thank you for all the links! In the end Iโ€™ve opted for a double skillet. I was leaning towards a remoska, but we donโ€™t always have ehu, and we donโ€™t particularly want to buy an inverter. ๐ŸคžI get on with it!๐Ÿ˜€
Yes we only take our remoska if we are going to have electric, and like you not that often. ๐Ÿ˜
We also have a double skillet, but I would say the thing that gets used the most in the ridge monkey, and find it very useful and fits in a bag that could be for a tennis racket. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ Bob.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Yes we only take our remoska if we are going to have electric, and like you not that often. ๐Ÿ˜
We also have a double skillet, but I would say the thing that gets used the most in the ridge monkey, and find it very useful and fits in a bag that could be for a tennis racket. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ Bob.
Which double skillet did you get please?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Which double skillet did you get please?
You can only buy the smaller one now as the other hasn't been made for yonks, the only way to get the bigger one is buy one second-hand (not necessarily been used), saying that the smaller one is the ideal size as the other one is really too big for a MH stove.

Aug 31, 2021
Worcestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Camping since 1995, VW van (2009), MH (2015), PVC from 2022.
I found a 20 cm double skillet - link below. I think that this has been referred to in a previous post. Is it any good?

L&J

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back