Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
We go there now and again and watch the ships from the car park beyond the fort.
Not really considered stopping overnight. Is it OK?

Richard.
Hi Richard, Safe as houses, park by the railings of left battery, then come to the fort for a tour, dont know when we're finally open, but full of history, I'm a volunteer in there, from Harwich Bastion better view of the docks, feels like you can touch the ships, enjoy. If you see a motorhome parked outside the fort HX55 come for a cuppa. Ray

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Richard, Safe as houses, park by the railings of left battery, then come to the fort for a tour, dont know when we're finally open, but full of history, I'm a volunteer in there, from Harwich Bastion better view of the docks, feels like you can touch the ships, enjoy. If you see a motorhome parked outside the fort HX55 come for a cuppa. Ray
Thanks Ray. (y)
We will do that sometime. If I spot your motorhome there Iā€™ll park alongside cos our reg no is almost the same. Ours is XH55. :giggle:

Richard.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Going down to Weeting in Norfolk to see MIL and brothers and sisters in law, then over to Daughters in Somerset.hoping to be away for a month as this is my retirement trip, before hopefully a Shetland trip before Christmas.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Off to Hidden Valley for 3 nights on the 7th. Own facilities to be used which is fine for us. Cycling distance to Saunton, Woolacombe and Ilfracombe so fingers x for the weather. Good job my boss is very amenable and I have many hours owed to me as my husband overlooked the fact that I work in a school. :eek:

OP
OP
kip

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Going down to Weeting in Norfolk to see MIL and brothers and sisters in law, then over to Daughters in Somerset.hoping to be away for a month as this is my retirement trip, before hopefully a Shetland trip before Christmas.
That sounds like a plan, have a great timešŸ‘šŸ»

dr1uk

Free Member
Jan 14, 2020
Devon
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since 2019
We are going to Pentewan sands on the 4th! Spend 4 nights there and then a few days around other areas of Cornwall.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back