Insurance for our Motorhome

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by sebjones07, Mar 30, 2009.

1. sebjones07

sebjones07 Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning all,

I'm about to purchase a new Motorhome and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to who to go with for insurance?

Many thanks in advance

2. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +31,255
  3. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

Ratings:
    +1,464
    Welcome to the mad world of Motorhomes. For the last 9 years I haven't found anyone to beat Saga who this year are coming in at less than £200 for a one year old Gleneagle.
    Good luck, but beware a lot of cowboys selling insurance at the moment in order to offer cheap policies.
    Wilf

4. Sweet Chariot

Sweet Chariot

Ratings:
    +8
    Normaly I would recommend Caravanguard but having spent most of my day attempting to speak to a Motorhome advisor (as every time the person who answers is not) and being promised a call back within the hour and on my 3rd attempt being told they had tried to ring me I am still waiting. Must be good though to be so buisy.:winky:

5. Sweet Chariot

Sweet Chariot

Ratings:
    +8
    Funny how when you complain you get a call straight back, but to be fair £75 for breakdown cover and European Insurance until my renewal in October not bad.:thumb: