LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Yes, we are here now, but do not do all that Xmas stuff, to us it’s just another day. (y)

OP
OP
STANANNAN

STANANNAN

Free Member
Apr 1, 2018
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
since 2015
Hi. Thanks for replying. This is our first time at Imperium. We get there on the 21st.Dec. Is there anywhere on site or nearby for eating out on the 25th?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
The site do a Xmas dinner etc and a New Years bash. Heard different veiws on both. Are you booked on with the ccc rally. Benidorm is not far away with plenty of choice there. The tram which takes you to Benidorm is only ten minutes away from site.

OP
OP
STANANNAN

STANANNAN

Free Member
Apr 1, 2018
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
since 2015
Thanks for the info. Now the wife can stop worrying about cooking. Yes we are on the rally are you?

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Does the recycle toilet still stink,apart from that it's a good site,nice cafe and bar,but imho,a car is needed,is the team reopened,it was closed to repair the bridge

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Thanks for the info. Now the wife can stop worrying about cooking. Yes we are on the rally are you?
No not on the rally we booked last year before we left.

Does the recycle toilet still stink,apart from that it's a good site,nice cafe and bar,but imho,a car is needed,is the team reopened,it was closed to repair the bridge

As far as I know the tram is all ok, we only got here yesterday. Last year you could get as far as Benidorm and then had to bus to go further, but going to Alicante the other way was fine.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back