Hymermobil 534 (1 Viewer)

Airforce1

Free Member
Oct 22, 2010
Funster No
Hello all, I'm new to motorhoming having just bought a Hymermobil 534. It was imported from Germany so I'm having trouble working out how things work. Despite obtaining a copy of the Hymer manual, I can't work out how to use the leisure battery. The Battery 2 indicator is on zero despite charging it and there is no response from the interior lights, water pump or blow heater. The fuses all look fine and a couple of lights work when it's hooked up to the mains.
I would be grateful for any guidance or help......

Thanking you in advance.

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
It could be that the lights that come on are 240V, and are not operated by the 12v system..

It sounds as though the consumer unit is not switched on. There should be a master switch somewhere, either on the consumer or distribution unit. If it is switched off, the battery condition indicator will read zero, and none of the 12v components won't work, no matter what the condition of the fuses, or position of 12v switches.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hi and welcome to the forum :Smile:
Where abouts are you ? Perhaps someone close by could pop in and cast a beady eye for you ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
What year is your van? Mine was a 1992 and the battery master switch was on the passenger foot well below the fuse rack.. It was operated by a removable red key,maybe that is missing. The switch on mine was made by Hella.

Jun 15, 2010
glasgow
Funster No
MH
banger autotrail
Exp

if its not on footwell then above caravan door whare control panel is depends on which year your van is,

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Airforce1, we have quite a few Hymer owners, so I am sure you will get sorted soon enough. Welcome to the Fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back