Howgills breakout time ? (1 Viewer)

May 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
just research to buy
Exp
done 4 long motorhome hols with family in Australia & NZ
Hi everyone. Wife Liz and I are ready for hitting the road after a lifetime of work - mostly extremely enjoyable. Past experience of motorhoming is 3 weeks cairns to Sydney 1992. 3 weeks Auckland to Christchurch 2000. Both with all our 5 kids.
then Just the 2 of us 1 week Perth coast, i week Gold Coast / Sydney 2013.
Ready for living off grid (is it called that ) for long periods and travelling between family based in 4 different locations. Finishing my howgillsaccommodation.co.uk projects this year and will be looking for our wheels to pack up into early next year hopefully so long as we can get opened up again for business for our fabulous team @ howgills to carry on the good work. Whoopee. ??
Ps. Will be eagerly searching for the good and bad tips so looking forward to some surfing amongst you folks. Can’t wait. Nigel & Liz.

OP
OP
Castlehawking
May 24, 2020
Funster No
MH
just research to buy
Exp
done 4 long motorhome hols with family in Australia & NZ
I’m sure someone will try a google drive up my lane and then know why it doesn’t quite tick the bill on access up the 400 yards lane. We have tight access and difficult lane but otherwise it might have been an option.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I’m sure someone will try a google drive up my lane and then know why it doesn’t quite tick the bill on access up the 400 yards lane. We have tight access and difficult lane but otherwise it might have been an option.
:hiya:
Had to be done!
Castlehaw Lane? Ouch not sure I would want to try it but I’m sure someone will be along and say if you can get the dustbin lorry up there then ..........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back