How long could you leave it ? (1 Viewer)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Let's blame the idiot who made the upside down flag, rather than a kid who was given it to wave, please.
I wouldn’t have blamed her, I’d have just carefully got the stick, turned the flag the right way up, and given her it back, all the while chatting and asking her to point out who put the flag on the stick!

I would then have gone to said person, told them how it should be fixed, thereby subjecting another poor person to never being able to see the flag again, without checking it’s the right way up or not! :rofl:

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I think I posted this before.

We were on a Stelplatz , Germany on the Mosel (Mehring)

A couple pull up in this T4 VW.

He gets out this bag that looked like a surf board bag.

Proceeds to erect this Scottish Flag about 35 foot in the air.
Goes to bed
Gets up next morning, de-commissions said flag *
Drives off

I don't get it.

*Mrs. ET calls them "COCK POLES"

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
The Royal Marine Commandos have their origins way back in 1664 but the Commandos only started in WW2 as an elite group. My Uncle Jack was one of the first who was unfortunately captured in Norway and finally murdered in Sachenhausen near the end of the war. I think those commandos evolved into the SAS and SBS.

The Royal Marines do indeed have their origins back to 1664 when the Honourable Artillery Company, which received its Royal Charter from Henry VIII on 25th August 1537, assembled 1.200 men on 28th October 1664, which later became the Royal Marines.

I have the honour of being a Veteran Member of the Honourable Artillery Company.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back