Hello. Never posted on any forum before but I am sure I will find lots to say or post as being the in thingy. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
STEVE4SONN
Aug 14, 2021
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Merc Van Conversion
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Hello see your a fully paid up member w2f
Yes I am Carol.. thought I better jump in feet first and enjoy everyone's company, but seriously there are some nice people on here with sound advice too.. well worth the £150 subscription fee.
Regard
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Yes I am Carol.. thought I better jump in feet first and enjoy everyone's company, but seriously there are some nice people on here with sound advice too.. well worth the £150 subscription fee.
Regard
Steve
Welcome but you asked about pictures whare are they if you have not worked it out by now we love pics and are very nosey
1629756646776.png

OP
OP
STEVE4SONN
Aug 14, 2021
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Merc Van Conversion
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Welcome but you asked about pictures whare are they if you have not worked it out by now we love pics and are very nosey View attachment 529558
Hi. I have posted quite alot of pictures of my doings on my van Nanniemate.. you must of missed them..
Take a look and let me know what you think.. I will be doing my LPG Underslung Tank this weekend if the weather is good so expect more pictures too..
Thank you kindly for communicating, it makes everything more fun..
Never posted on a forum before all new to me..
Regards

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Regard
Steve
Your right that's what Fun is all about sharing information about our vans places to visit best routs to take the topic's on here are endless, then of course there are the motorhome Fun Rally's held all over the country so much to fun, for you to explore and find out.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Hi. I have posted quite alot of pictures of my doings on my van Nanniemate.. you must of missed them..
Take a look and let me know what you think.. I will be doing my LPG Underslung Tank this weekend if the weather is good so expect more pictures too..
Thank you kindly for communicating, it makes everything more fun..
Never posted on a forum before all new to me..
Regards
found them of a different thread, I will be pleased if I can fix a water leak, but will probably fix it worser ....like to see clever people making vans with beds they are always so unique and clever

bri

Oct 2, 2020
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR BENIVAN 122
Obviously I may have got this all wrong but hey ! Ho!
Brought a van.. Mercedes Sprinter.. mid life crisis.. not sure as 60+.
Looked everywhere for a van, there are some con artists out there too.
A Midlands lad so started to look locally nothing about what I saw was rot on wheels for lots of money.
Finally found the van I was looking for, low mileage, clean n tidy and a real nice guy was selling it too.
Well not fully understanding van life or van conversions but very capable of DIY I began by marking out the floor space on an A3 piece of paper to scale.. photo copied it 10 or 20 times and it all started there.
I watched that many YouTube videos my wife thought I was staying up late watching naughty movies until I started to get my van elf Sonny involved.
Now Sonny my van elf is my true love from 42 years of marriage and her opinion matters so it made sense to get her involved..
Well that is the introduction done, please let me know how it read from you guys.. remember be kind as my first post on any such forum.
PS. Can you put photos on here..
Welcome!!! I'm 70+ and just started m/h,Ing all over again and loving every minute. Enjoy

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
welcome to fun I built mine 10 years ago after my kids and marriage it was the best thing ive done so satisfying if you click on my sig below the buiulding renee you will see my blog from the build its only about 5 pages but it might help
im a steve as well anything you want to ask click on my name to the right and youll get the option to start a conversation
go on ebay search for pencils and buy a box ,a sharpener and 4 tape measures that should get you through the first month

OP
OP
STEVE4SONN
Aug 14, 2021
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Merc Van Conversion
Exp
I'm a Newbie
Welcome!!! I'm 70+ and just started m/h,Ing all over again and loving every minute. Enjoy
Hi. Bri.
Thank you for the reply to my post.. yeah I have yet to finish my conversion on the mercedes sprinter, it is difficult as I only have the weekends to do the works on it..
I have found many good bitz of advice from loads of people on here..
I am glad to hear you are enjoying your traveling in your M/H.
Look forward in seeing some other posts from you and recommendations of where to travel to and where to stay.
Regards
Steve n Sonia

OP
OP
STEVE4SONN
Aug 14, 2021
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Merc Van Conversion
Exp
I'm a Newbie
found them of a different thread, I will be pleased if I can fix a water leak, but will probably fix it worser ....like to see clever people making vans with beds they are always so unique and clever
Thank you kindly for your reply Nanniemate.. I am away from home during the week due to work so doing the van at weekends only is slowing my completion date..
I suppose once I get the LPG cylinder sorted this weekend I will be moving much quicker.
Again thanks and looking forward on seeing your posts on here..
Regards
Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back