Hello again (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
If anyone was wondering where I have been, I had a stroke back in 2013 and it took me a bit to get back to normal (Dot recons I have never been normal). I have not been bad at all but I do have some problems with my memory, its not too bad but I do need reminding about things to recall them.

I still have and use the motorhome but do not get to take it aboard much at all, but I think that was more to do with cost. We still get to France but usually in Mobile Homes, which are cheep enough, if you get them out of season.

We are still using the motorhome over here but not as much as we used to, although I still keep my blog going.

Anyway its nice to be back.

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
Welcome back :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome back, nice to see you posting (y)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Lovely to hear from you and that you have recovered so can keep on motor homing .(y)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
download (3).jpg

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Glad to see you back, strange I was looking at some old threads regarding fixing a satellite to a roof and adhesive used on a thread back in 2010 and your post was there and has I hadn't seen your name before had a quick look and noticed you were one of the original funsters who hadn't posted for years and next day you post
Glad your ok

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
good to see you back. About your memory......you do remember the money I lent you right?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
good to see you back. About your memory......you do remember the money I lent you right?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Welcome back.(y)

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
(y) I know where you are coming from, I had a TIA a while back, know exactly where you are coming from with the memory thing! :D

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
@Ralph-Dot. Good to see you back Ralph. (y)

Have you got any recent beer quaffing tips for us? ;)

I had a couple of Hopshackle's Deeping Gold tonight @4.5 ABV. It is a new one on the circuit over this way, and apparently, I was the second person to have tasted it commercially, with the landlord being the first. It is a smooth refreshing blond ale, without too much of a citric hoppy flavour. I actually preferred it to Exmoor Gold which is a regular guest ale in my local. (y)
Yesterday, my local had Marston's Old Empire on tap. That was one for "blowing your socks off" @5.7 ABV. :eek:
An extremely pleasant little number, albeit very deceiving. :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Glad to see you back, strange I was looking at some old threads regarding fixing a satellite to a roof and adhesive used on a thread back in 2010 and your post was there and has I hadn't seen your name before had a quick look and noticed you were one of the original funsters who hadn't posted for years and next day you post
Glad your ok
How strange and thanks.

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
@Ralph-Dot. Good to see you back Ralph. (y)

Have you got any recent beer quaffing tips for us? ;)

I had a couple of Hopshackle's Deeping Gold tonight @4.5 ABV. It is a new one on the circuit over this way, and apparently, I was the second person to have tasted it commercially, with the landlord being the first. It is a smooth refreshing blond ale, without too much of a citric hoppy flavour. I actually preferred it to Exmoor Gold which is a regular guest ale in my local. (y)
Yesterday, my local had Marston's Old Empire on tap. That was one for "blowing your socks off" @5.7 ABV. :eek:
An extremely pleasant little number, albeit very deceiving. :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Thanks, someone remembers me, unfortunately I do not drink anymore, anymore than I did before that is, I will have to see about quaffing tips.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back