Habitation Door lock (1 Viewer)

cc

Feb 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
tuftydog1
Hi just purchased a Burstner Harmony Line Lyseo M 660G (2021) and the habitation look dose not work with the mercedes central locking fob. Iv cleaned the door contacts but still no go. Has anyone got advice many thanks

Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
Try manually locking the hab door using the internal switch . Shut the door and then try opening using the key fob

OP
OP
C

cc

Feb 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
tuftydog1
Try manually locking the hab door using the internal switch . Shut the door and then try opening using the key fob
Thanks for replying but the internal button only works the cab doors. Iv pushed the habitation door handle to lock and tried to open with the fob but no joy šŸ˜¢

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
Confident that Iā€™ve had (and other members ) the same problem and itā€™s a combination of using the fob and manual lock . Have you tried manually locking the hab door from the outside using the door key and u locking using the fob ?

Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
This was the post from a year or so ago . Which helped another member .

Havenā€™t had this happen for a while but I think it has something to do with manually locking the had door from the inside . Stand in the van , lock with the fob , then make sure the manual lock is engaged and then unlock with the fob to see it it controls the hab door again.

Sep 28, 2021
West Lothian, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner LyseoTD690G
Exp
Since 2019
Sorry. Canā€™t help but the identical model also 2021 on the Fiat Chassis and no problems with the Hab door on either the fiat remote or the Phantom Tracker remote.

On the inside of my vehicle the button on the dash will lock the Hab door from the inside so I wonder if the problem lies somewhere there that itā€™s not connected to anything.

If trying the manual lock method above you can give the button on the door a good solid push from the inside. Thereā€™s quite a lot of resistance on it but it does push in and lock.

Hope you get it resolved. Great van by the way, we absolutely love ours

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2021
Nr Wigan, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido A Class
Exp
When you press the key fob, can you hear the central locking on the Hab door trying to lock or unlock or is there no sound at all?
I only ask because I had a problem with the Hab door central locking not working. I could hear it but nothing. Removed the inside handle and trim and found the central locking arm was not connected. Lifted it up and pushed it back on. Took about 5 mins.

OP
OP
C

cc

Feb 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
tuftydog1
When you press the key fob, can you hear the central locking on the Hab door trying to lock or unlock or is there no sound at all?
I only ask because I had a problem with the Hab door central locking not working. I could hear it but nothing. Removed the inside handle and trim and found the central locking arm was not connected. Lifted it up and pushed it back on. Took about 5 mins.
When I press the central locking fob there's no sound of any kind coming from the lock . Very frustrating

OP
OP
C

cc

Feb 2, 2022
Funster No
MH
tuftydog1
Also I can't find out if there's a stand alone fuse for the habitation door lock. But would have thought it's connected to the cab central locking system?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back