Go And Be Angry Somewhere Else! (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
How about a nice chat about A frames ? That should be fun ? No ??? Il get me coat.....

Seriously as a Newcomer I have been so grateful for the ready advice given when I've been struggling.. Also as a newcomer I'm surprised at how quick daggers are drawn .. Don't get me wrong I can have a row but I try to treat folk with respect in the hope of reciprocation..

Tinterweb thingy is a bit different to standing in a pub.. But if we think about what we say just as we would in the pub less offence is likely.

All in all a great website with great information. :)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
How about a nice chat about A frames ? That should be fun ? No ??? Il get me coat.....

Seriously as a Newcomer I have been so grateful for the ready advice given when I've been struggling.. Also as a newcomer I'm surprised at how quick daggers are drawn .. Don't get me wrong I can have a row but I try to treat folk with respect in the hope of reciprocation..

Tinterweb thingy is a bit different to standing in a pub.. But if we think about what we say just as we would in the pub less offence is likely.

All in all a great website with great information. :)
Spot on. This site is mostly very self disciplined with nearly all banter and not too many handbags. Try a certain site run by a publication......they are just vicious if you disagree. I mildly corrected one of the regulars about fuel quality (he was very wrong and I was right - diesel fuel quality is my job.....) but they all piled in, with cretin being one of the milder insults.. Not good. This is easily the best site with the best people (OK, they bought me beer to say that) and the meets are really good. Face to face banter........

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Oh dear, you would have been wise to keep that to yourself; too late now Popeye has that one locked away for the future

. I 'ate you Butler......:clap2:

Join the club, Griff. Your scotch is not safe.......... and just watch for rust jumping from van to van (allegedly) ;)(y)

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Off topic
Just thought you would like to see a Cornish Pasty and not a carrot in sight
article-1304768-0ADB6B69000005DC-689_308x185.jpg

:D

Attachments

• article-1304768-0ADB6B69000005DC-689_308x185.jpg
    article-1304768-0ADB6B69000005DC-689_308x185.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Your scotch is not safe.......... and just watch for rust jumping from van to van (allegedly)

You are kidding me Dux, I was parked behind him at Newbury that rust could have leapt aboard my Ruby and you reckon he's partial to the Scottish wine too then, glad I had the Growler fitted now.........

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
You are kidding me Dux, I was parked behind him at Newbury that rust could have leapt aboard my Ruby and you reckon he's partial to the Scottish wine too then, glad I had the Growler fitted now.........
Not even one of Eddie Vanbitz's finest will keep Cruiser away from Laphroiag.........

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Not even one of Eddie Vanbitz's finest will keep Cruiser away from Laphroiag.........

Well there's a coincidence, my bestest mate this last week forgot it was his son in laws Birthday and he was on his way to see him when he called in to us. On realising his cock up he inquired as to where he could get a bottle of Malt at this time of night and I offered him his pick of my selection.

He chose the Laphroiag mainly because he recognised the name. The deal was a bottle of his finest Port and a bottle of Sloe Gin. Deal had to be done especially as my well stocked shelves of Malt are all courtesy of recent clients.......win-win.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
You like sloe gin? I have a gallon of it.......

Are you in the Market for a new bestest Mate, and if not would you sell it for a small profit or at least take it to Malvern and we'll crack it open for Lugnutt's, Sophie's 18th Birthday.......

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Are you in the Market for a new bestest Mate, and if not would you sell it for a small profit or at least take it to Malvern and we'll crack it open for Lugnutt's, Sophie's 18th Birthday.......
I'll stick it in the van......... (y)

Awesome thread drift............

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Got a challenge for Sophie's party any one know how to cook southern fried chicken Lugnuts asking, sounds as if it's going to be a good party. (y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
any one know how to cook southern fried chicken

No-one here Carol. What else can I ask Jackie to contribute, savoury or sweet?

sounds as if it's going to be a good party

We all, you all will make it the best 18th Birthday a girl could wish for as long as you can keep that Drunken ner-do-well under control Carol.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Lol @Popeye and @DuxDeluxe don't you just love how a thread wonders, have a look on Lugnuts thread on Sophie's Birthday, I am sure Sue will be grateful for anything for the Jacobs table. it always amazes me what people bring and suddenly there is a Party. (y)
PS really looking forward to saying hello to Jackie and your good self for real :Smile:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Carrots!! I am bloody angry, so sod off just had linguines coquelles in a bar at beach Sables Dor - Brittany, and there are very few coquelles in it, this is serious Jim, but not as we know it, beam me up Scotty! Moan over, happy face back on, one more Marghuerita please bartender, get my drift life's too short!! See you all at :cool: Saltfleet.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Why is it I miss all the angry threads

....and You can Sod off an-all,

.....................................there ya go tofo, you haven't missed out now have you

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I see you are still a rent boy then:D

........retired Rent Boy Chris, that is retired not Retarded, and NO I am NOT a SEX machine so stop PM'ing me.!

.........as an asside Chris, could I instigate legal proceedings for a slur like that, accurate though it might be?

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
I'll apologise in advance for any drunk or sleep typing events which may allegedly originate from my userid and be seen as inflammatory. I will also blame the Mrs for hijacking said userid, she has a vicious streak a mile wide.... :):whistle:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
popeye have you tried penderyn single malt welsh whisky like welsh gold only to be enjoyed by m/h royalty are you in that category 46%vol,you may have to become a welsh man for a day to try it but do not tell that English man JIM lol still lol ray xxx

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
popeye have you tried penderyn single malt welsh whisky like welsh gold only to be enjoyed by m/h royalty are you in that category 46%vol,you may have to become a welsh man for a day to try it but do not tell that English man JIM lol still lol ray xxx

I have been an honorary Welshman since 1988, so please bring some to Malvern or Pembrey and I'll give it my seal of approval if it passes three tests..... Griff

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
I have not seen any honorary Welshmanship on the south wales register,it may be on the north wales register but they are in bed now or is it bull shit , we know jim would like to be a welsh man but the committee said no is feet are to big and the sheep do not like him lol still lol

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I'm not on the South Wales Register for safety reasons, your safety. You see if you'd read my name on there we'd have to kill you. As regards qualifications I talk fluent Bollox and I always support Wales in the Rugby even if they're playing better teams like England, so can I please try some of your Welsh Gold.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I'm not on the South Wales Register for safety reasons, your safety. You see if you'd read my name on there we'd have to kill you. As regards qualifications I talk fluent Bollox and I always support Wales in the Rugby even if they're playing better teams like England, so can I please try some of your Welsh Gold.
Crawler........ some people will do anything to get a free whisky..... ;)

......can I have some too please? :blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back