Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 16, 2008
littlehampton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1973
Hope I have managed to get in to an appropriate area.... Where can I find a believable list of places to fill up with AUOGAS. ?????????
My area has had the misfortune to have a Shell station close it's pump and another Shell station has had a serious fire... We live in Littlehampton, West Sussex. Getting to be a problem. Sorry to a bore...
Roger RO

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If Morrisons haven't got any BP Patcham on A23 at A27 junction, or Peaspotage service on A23 at start of M23.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hope I have managed to get in to an appropriate area.... Where can I find a believable list of places to fill up with AUOGAS. ?????????
My area has had the misfortune to have a Shell station close it's pump and another Shell station has had a serious fire... We live in Littlehampton, West Sussex. Getting to be a problem. Sorry to a bore...
Roger RO
You're not a Bore Roger ... sensible question to ask especially now you've got an unusable 'crispy' Shell station nearby! We use a Morrisons near us and they tend to be quite a bit cheaper than Shell anyway so try the one mentioned above - might be worth ringing first to check they still do it.

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
Or, if you're a bit more old school and want a printed map:-

http://www.go-autogas.com/

But as you can see it's not been updated since 2017, but it is useful, I keep one in my LPG powered car.

The filllpg website https://www.filllpg.co.uk/index.php?page=lpg.php is the best one for the UK I've found, as mentioned above. App is only any good if you've got an Android phone, for iPhone use the website.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back