Funster Delivery Service from Spain (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
This is a super long shot - is anyone in the Costa Blanca area returning to the UK in the next few weeks, that just happens to have a bit of space to take an inflatable kayak back with them?

The dimensions and weight are 76cm x 48cm x 22cm) Weight: 18kg

Trying to get this to another Funster, so any help with getting it back to the UK would be appreciated.
:hugs:

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
This is a super long shot - is anyone in the Costa Blanca area returning to the UK in the next few weeks, that just happens to have a bit of space to take an inflatable kayak back with them?

The dimensions and weight are 76cm x 48cm x 22cm) Weight: 18kg

Trying to get this to another Funster, so any help with getting it back to the UK would be appreciated.
:hugs:

Good luck.

We can't help you ?

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
There's a company called Tyger transport near to Benidorm who run between Spain and the UK!

It's an English Guy in Benidorm based on Camping Arena Blanca as I remember (got costings off him a few years ago to bring some batteries out from UK )

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Wish I'd have known before sale. My mate on site in Aguilas is after an inflatable, we'd have come up for it! Cette La Vie...........or what ever the Spanish equivalent is. :xgrin:

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Wish I'd have known before sale. My mate on site in Aguilas is after an inflatable, we'd have come up for it! Cette La Vie...........or what ever the Spanish equivalent is. :xgrin:
I have not got a confirmed sale on either kayak yet, but will be giving the first two that showed interest a chance to confirm their intention. Will keep you in mind.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back