Funster Delivery Service from Spain (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
This is a super long shot - is anyone in the Costa Blanca area returning to the UK in the next few weeks, that just happens to have a bit of space to take an inflatable kayak back with them?

The dimensions and weight are 76cm x 48cm x 22cm) Weight: 18kg

Trying to get this to another Funster, so any help with getting it back to the UK would be appreciated.
:hugs:

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
This is a super long shot - is anyone in the Costa Blanca area returning to the UK in the next few weeks, that just happens to have a bit of space to take an inflatable kayak back with them?

The dimensions and weight are 76cm x 48cm x 22cm) Weight: 18kg

Trying to get this to another Funster, so any help with getting it back to the UK would be appreciated.
:hugs:

Good luck.

We can't help you ?

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Wish I'd have known before sale. My mate on site in Aguilas is after an inflatable, we'd have come up for it! Cette La Vie...........or what ever the Spanish equivalent is. :xgrin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Wish I'd have known before sale. My mate on site in Aguilas is after an inflatable, we'd have come up for it! Cette La Vie...........or what ever the Spanish equivalent is. :xgrin:
I have not got a confirmed sale on either kayak yet, but will be giving the first two that showed interest a chance to confirm their intention. Will keep you in mind.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Shame you are not on the Northern French coast.....you would't have any problem getting someone to take it to the UK from there.
Sandra if you did as above would you be faced with a “sail or return” situation?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back