Frankia electric rear trans bed problem (1 Viewer)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Just a quick question if anyone has had any issues with the electric rear bed
It can be raised to make garage higher and lowered again to make bed entry easier.

The van I'm buying the bed has stopped working and the fuse etc seems fine, I'm collecting the van at the end of the week and the current owners have advised that it won't lift, they are having it checked out by an auto spark on Thursday but was just to see if anyone had issues previously that I could pass on
The bed was working fine the other week so I'm guessing it's something simple hopefully

Any help much appreciated

coventrydave

Free Member
Jan 13, 2018
Funster No
MH
Euromobil 810
Exp
Since 2017
Hi did you find the cause of the problem. I ask because I'm looking at buying a Frankia 840 which has a drop down rear bed
Regards
Dave

coventrydave

Free Member
Jan 13, 2018
Funster No
MH
Euromobil 810
Exp
Since 2017
Okay thanks for that.
What are your thoughts regarding the drop down bed.did you go for it for pure ease of getting in and out of bed

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Okay thanks for that.
What are your thoughts regarding the drop down bed.did you go for it for pure ease of getting in and out of bed
not sure if it's the same you mean as I know you get models with a u shaped lounge that rises and falls but in my case it's a transverse bed that can be lowered to ground level or raised high enough for me to get my scooter and push bike in the garage. The bed is fully functional in both positions but I take advantage of not having to climb in to it when scooter is out

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back