Found a Dead Cat in The Garden this morning! (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Found a dead cat in the garden in Spain this morning.

Not sure what to do about it. Our Spanish and Spanish speaking friends are unsure.

Posted on Javea Connect but no response.

I was thinking of taking it to the Eco Park Dump to see what they say?.

Any Suggestions - may have to bury it somewhere as it bloody reeks. I wretched putting it in a black bag.

TM

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
...any neighbours you're not keen on ? *

*Robert's sensible reply is what I'd actually do in the UK

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
...any neighbours you're not keen on ? *

*Robert's sensible reply is what I'd actually do in the UK

As it happens.

There is a guy down the road with waste land next to his house. He has recently started a small gardening business. Rather tahn take the stuff to the tip. He dumps it on the waste ground four doors up next to our house!.

But I cant leave a dead cat there for him.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
We came home one day and found a dead cat in our garden, belonged to a neighbour, they have at least four. Our JRT and obvious had a fight with it and the cat got a silver medal.. .. Ever since he was attacked as a pup he hates them with a vengeance..

So told the neighbour, apologised and said sorry for your loss, but they were less than happy, said we need to have the dog put down, it was out of control..

I said, you need to keep your cats in your garden as they shit in mine, and any that come over the fence will have to face the dog.. their choice.

They threatened to report us to the RSPCA, so I preempted them and called, they said, such is life.. dogs and cats fight, sometimes they lose.. forget about it.

I don't hate cats, or any animal.. but wouldn't be sorry if I never saw another one.. why are they allowed to roam at will, shitting in other peoples gardens..

As for your cat.. take it a waste disposal..

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
We came home one day and found a dead cat in our garden, belonged to a neighbour, they have at least four. Our JRT and obvious had a fight with it and the cat got a silver medal.. .. Ever since he was attacked as a pup he hates them with a vengeance..

So told the neighbour, apologised and said sorry for your loss, but they were less than happy, said we need to have the dog put down, it was out of control..

I said, you need to keep your cats in your garden as they shit in mine, and any that come over the fence will have to face the dog.. their choice.

They threatened to report us to the RSPCA, so I preempted them and called, they said, such is life.. dogs and cats fight, sometimes they lose.. forget about it.

I don't hate cats, or any animal.. but wouldn't be sorry if I never saw another one.. why are they allowed to roam at will, shitting in other peoples gardens..

As for your cat.. take it a waste disposal..
Can I borrow your jrt I have a cat to get rid of (y)
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Take it round to your local Chinese takeaway, you never know you might get a free voucher.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I have an Olive tree to plant. Looks like its going under it.

Thanks all.

TM

Had a mate that was developing a Citrus Orchard. He collected Road kill, always had a shovel and a sack in his car. Under each Citrus he planted there was always Road kill. He grew the best Citrus in our area.

You didn't want to ride in his car though :doh::laughing:

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Worth a look :whistle:
0413776905.jpg