TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
For some reason the firewall here (I work for a local authority) is locking me out of the home and forum pages today. I've managed to open this one via the backdoor but can't get any further. The last time it happened on this site was when I was trying to get in to the fun store and an author's name was interpreted as a profanity I think.

Is there anything particular on today's front page that may be giving our electronic internet police indigestion?

OP
OP
TDH

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
OK, I've narrowed it down with a bit of jiggery pokery (busy day today - not!!). There's something it doesn't like on the UK touring forum page. Gawd knows what it is - I can open 'where am I' but it stops when I try to open the front page of the UK touring forum, the 'motorhome fun' front page, the home page and the overall 'forum' page. What's it seeing that it's got the hump about (assuming they'll let this post through with a word like 'hump' in it!!!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
just a guess butn there is a post from new member 'DAGO' which may be taken as an offensive word by your 'Censor programme'

as we know dago is a slang name for someone from spain or italy or somewhere like that...i think spain?

could be totally wrong:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back