Fiat Ducato owners manual for 2000 B754 (1 Viewer)

Jun 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
2000 Hymer B754
Exp
Totally new
Hello, I am trying to find a pdf download for the above and wondered if anyone here may be able to help please? Many thanks in advance.

OP
OP
David X.
Jun 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
2000 Hymer B754
Exp
Totally new
Thanks for your reply. I have searched but I am unsure of the model. It is a 2.8tdi. I will try to find out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

SteveJ

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 30, 2018
March, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 620
Exp
Since 2013
Hi,
If you have a Windows PC then I have both the X230/X244 & X250 manuals. They need a Windows PC as it requires Internet Explorer to open (seems to work fine in Edge too). I have them as ISO files so you can either burn to CD or mount the ISO using either File Explorer (windows version dependant) or use something like WinCDEmu.
If that works for you then start a conversation with me with your email address and I'll load the ISO to WeTransfer for you to download.

Upvote 0

SteveJ

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 30, 2018
March, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 620
Exp
Since 2013
Hi David, X230/X244 up loading to WeTransfer at present, you should get an email with the download link shortly. I have a set op step by step instructions which I typed up, will post them here when I find them.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
David X.
Jun 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
2000 Hymer B754
Exp
Totally new
Brilliant, thanks Steve! I am downloading now...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
David X.
Jun 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
2000 Hymer B754
Exp
Totally new
Fabulous, thank you Steve! I have just started looking at it. Out of interest, there is a button above the fog lights with a symbol on it that looks like a heated screen. I have not got a heated windscreen (although I believe the windscreen has been replaced, perhaps with a non-heated version). Any thoughts would be most welcome...

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Fabulous, thank you Steve! I have just started looking at it. Out of interest, there is a button above the fog lights with a symbol on it that looks like a heated screen. I have not got a heated windscreen (although I believe the windscreen has been replaced, perhaps with a non-heated version). Any thoughts would be most welcome...
Is it the button for the heated rear screen? If so, even though you may not have one it operates the heated mirrors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Hi David. I am after a 2010 Fiat Ducato Owners Manual in English. Mine is in Spanish. The engine is 230. Can you pls help? Many thanks. Mou
These in resources may be close enough? Both 2009 versions.

Upvote 0

Mou and Iryna

Free Member
Jan 28, 2021
Javea - Spain
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726+
Exp
I am learning fast 😊
Upvote 0

SteveJ

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 30, 2018
March, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 620
Exp
Since 2013
I have the electronic X250 eLearn CD if that is of any use. You will need a Windows PC/Laptop as it uses Internet Explorer/Edge as an interface. IM me your email address if you would like a copy and I'll load it up to WeTransfer.

Upvote 0

Mou and Iryna

Free Member
Jan 28, 2021
Javea - Spain
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726+
Exp
I am learning fast 😊
I have the electronic X250 eLearn CD if that is of any use. You will need a Windows PC/Laptop as it uses Internet Explorer/Edge as an interface. IM me your email address if you would like a copy and I'll load it up to WeTransfer.
Dear Steve. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Could you please send it to mourad279@live.com. Many thanks. Mou

Upvote 0

andyshrimpton

Free Member
Aug 2, 2021
Italy
Funster No
MH
ducato x230 2000 2.9
Exp
Hi,
If you have a Windows PC then I have both the X230/X244 & X250 manuals. They need a Windows PC as it requires Internet Explorer to open (seems to work fine in Edge too). I have them as ISO files so you can either burn to CD or mount the ISO using either File Explorer (windows version dependant) or use something like WinCDEmu.
If that works for you then start a conversation with me with your email address and I'll load the ISO to WeTransfer for you to download.
Hi Steve, just spent a few hours surfing the web trying to find a service manual for a Ducato x230 year 2000, its out first camper van. And this post came up. Would there be any chance of a copy of the manual. many thanks Andy

Upvote 0

Kate Lisby

Free Member
May 3, 2022
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Hello everyone
I have been searching the internet for the "wire-diagram" (is it called that? ) for our Fiat Ducato 230, 2,8 tdi - year 2000. It should be the model within 1996-2001. Can anyone help? Or maybe send me in the right direction?
Kindest regards Kate

Upvote 0
Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Kate Lisby If you have not already, Try using , Fiat Ducato X230 workshop manual , when searching , that will bring up the model you need and the manual , hopefully , will contain a wiring diagram for your Fiat Ducato van.

Upvote 0

Kate Lisby

Free Member
May 3, 2022
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Kate Lisby If you have not already, Try using , Fiat Ducato X230 workshop manual , when searching , that will bring up the model you need and the manual , hopefully , will contain a wiring diagram for your Fiat Ducato van.
Thank you very much. I'm not quite sure that it is the correct one that shows up. -( Due to me, being a complete rookie! ). The ones I find os for purchase, so it would be nice to buy the right one. :) Do you know what would be the most reliable place to purchase from?

Upvote 0
Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
I cannot recommend anywhere , but the Fiat Ducato owners forum may be able to help. What do you need a diagram for ? , as , if it is for a particular problem you have with your electrical system , someone on here may have had a similar problem and be able to help.

Upvote 0

Kate Lisby

Free Member
May 3, 2022
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
I cannot recommend anywhere , but the Fiat Ducato owners forum may be able to help. What do you need a diagram for ? , as , if it is for a particular problem you have with your electrical system , someone on here may have had a similar problem and be able to help.
It started with the car asking for the code, but we have had a mechanic/tech guy out and he has concluded that the starter isn't getting any power. It could look like, that there has been rats in the motor that has ruined some of the wirering. All the fuses are intact, so the issue is that somehow the power is not getting through. There is also one wire that hangs loose? The battery is full. In the instrument board there is no light in any of the lamps beside the "code".

Upvote 0

SteveJ

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 30, 2018
March, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 620
Exp
Since 2013
If you need a X230 manual send me a PM with your email address and I can upload the eLearn manual to Wetransfer for you. You will need a windows PC to run it as it only works on windows. As far as I can remember it has most of the wiring but it is broken down into individual components so is a bit of a pain to actually find. I spent a fair amount of time a couple of years ago trying to find a complete wiring diagram with no luck.

Upvote 0

Kate Lisby

Free Member
May 3, 2022
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
If you need a X230 manual send me a PM with your email address and I can upload the eLearn manual to Wetransfer for you. You will need a windows PC to run it as it only works on windows. As far as I can remember it has most of the wiring but it is broken down into individual components so is a bit of a pain to actually find. I spent a fair amount of time a couple of years ago trying to find a complete wiring diagram with no luck.
Thank you so much! I would very much like that. How do I send you a PM?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back