Fiamma box THE BIG ONE !!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Went to pick up my newly aquired back box today from Rob aka WASP.He was right it was the big one,unfortunately my bike rack was the small one.Being a newbie I was a bit apprehensive about meeting someone I didn't know and buying something I knew nothing about .It turns out he has a FULL SIZED RACK and no window and I'm the opposite,i thought all bike racks were the same. .It turned out I had nothing to worry about rob was alright ,he even met me half way at the services.Between the two of us we decided it was a fairly easy modification needed,he fixed the bottom clamps on and secured the top with a rope.When I got home I took the top off the rack shortened it drilled a couple of holes and hey presto.All that remains is to say a big thanks to Rob for a good encounter with my FUNSTER.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You Met Rob and Survived:Eeek:
A full blown meet wil be a walk in the park now:thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Gail, I still have a BIG top box going cheap ( and not like a bird ! )

We got it with our first motorhome and used it all over Europe but when we got the new van it had the garage so box not needed..

It has sat on the extension roof for the past 4 years so really needs a jet wash

£40.00 will buy it

Attachments

• box3.jpg
    box3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 21

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread