Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Those antibiotics are marvelous. Susie was on deaths door a few monhs back.she had picked up an infection but as she has a major heart condition we Thought she was going.But the antibiotics worked and she was well within a few days. We had taken her to the vets expecting the dirty deed that had to be done. Thankfuly that wasnt her time. Old age is gettinv to
Her as well now.
Glad to bear Ezzie is pickng up. Its a harrowing time when your pet is ill.

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
seems a lot better

How is she today? Sounding all good.... hugs to her xx

Yesterday the vet said chicken and Rice.. well that did not go down well.. I ended up feeding her by hand the chicken lumps but the rice ended up in the bin.

I gace her the first 2 antibiotics this morning with a treat.. and she had the second lot just now.. she is very good taking her tablets.. costs a bit of cheese or a bit of Biltong... Put her back on her normal diet this afternoon (she gets fed once a day...plus scrounges).. gave her small handfuls of mixer and her usual raw mixed liver, chickens hearts and kidney's ... lives better than me:winky:

Spent most of the day snoring on the settee.. but must have felt better as she followed me in to the kitchen while I was getting dinner ready for when Sue gets in... she scrounged.. so she is clearly feeling a lot better. Just fingers crossed.

Bob:thumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
so pleased to hear that ezzie is improving:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Glad to hear that Ezzie is on the mend.Its so worrying when they are not well.

Kath & Howie and the Wyaye pack

PS Maeve sends special woofs to Ezzie as she was spayed last friday and knows how it feels to have "lady troubles"!

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Glad to hear that Ezzie is on the mend.Its so worrying when they are not well.

Kath & Howie and the Wyaye pack

PS Maeve sends special woofs to Ezzie as she was spayed last friday and knows how it feels to have "lady troubles"!

Just noticed that two of your dogs are Jack and Victor, could they have been named after two of our favourite old codgers from Still Game:roflmto:
Margaret & Bill

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Lol, chicken and rice?! Now all doggies know that rice is just a decoration? :ROFLMAO:
Ezzie ~ you doing well!! :winky:

Just read your post and it brought back happy memories of our Border Collie Toby. Any leftover rice was put into his bowl and he always got some slices of chicken in his bowl as well. Nothing else would make the bowl move along the floor like chicken and rice......well, maybe mince beef and gravy!!:roflmto::thumb:
We lost him 15 months back and still miss him like mad:Sad:
Bill and Margaret

gypsylady

Free Member
Jun 24, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Happy One
Exp
Since 2005
Get Well Soon Ezzie

Glad to hear the good news today.

Hope she keeps going from strength to strength.

Hugs
Dave June Roxy and Cody

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Just noticed that two of your dogs are Jack and Victor, could they have been named after two of our favourite old codgers from Still Game:roflmto:
Margaret & Bill

LOL, no Victor is named after Victor Meldrew as he is always whining and his kennel name is Wyaye Whinger of the Wanney. Jack is named after Jack Diamond as his name is Wyaye Black Diamond. - However they are a bit like the two old codgers in Still Game which is a very funny programme.

Kath & Howie

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Chicken & Rice (heavy on the chicken) is Lady Faiths favourite food. She awaits her invitation to dinner. :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back