Europe Toll Tag

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
Exp
Since 2019
Hello
The new Toll Tag Fulli website is now live and the Mango site no more. The start up offer is over and I missed it :(

Anyway, does anybody know please what vehicles the website refers to when it says the tag is available for Vehicles of Class 1,2,5 ? Mine is a Fiat Ducato around 2900kg 6.5m x 3m

Thank you

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I got a mango tag on the offer and your post prompted me to download the Fulli app.
It doesn't seem very user friendly and so far I've not found anywhere to log into my account, just subscribe without the mango offer, but I'll keep looking.
I did manage to c&p this which should answer your question.

"You can use your badge with different classes of vehicle:
a passenger vehicle (car), with a maximum height of 2 metres, with or without a trailer (class 1 vehicle)
a van or camper van, with a maximum height of 3 metres (class 2 vehicle)
a motorcycle or a sidecar (class 5 vehicle)."

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Thank you ! Very helpful
Have you tried the Fulli app ?
I've managed to log in but still find it hard work.
Selecting En (halfway down the page) translates about 50% of the site but you have to do this each time you go to the app :mad:

OP
OP
L
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
Exp
Since 2019
Hi I am able to use the main website as a new customer. However when I enter payment details it fails. I enter the IBAN (calculated by Santander website) it rejects this. If I try and use the alternative sort code account number and UK country option it is also displays as invalid ! 😕

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Sun Living S70 SC
Hi I am able to use the main website as a new customer. However when I enter payment details it fails. I enter the IBAN (calculated by Santander website) it rejects this. If I try and use the alternative sort code account number and UK country option it is also displays as invalid ! 😕
On the previous thread when this was first kicked off about the Black Friday deal I read that it is to do with some banks not being able to make a SEPA direct payment method.
Like you I tried with Santander and didn’t work.
On the previous thread people had opened Revolut Bank accounts and I believe Starling.
I couldn’t be bothered, the person occupying the passenger seat will have to be woken up although we do have an ATMB tag which works perfectly well but only in France.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
It is best to open an account with a bank that has a euro wallet so that you don’t incur transaction fees (if any) from your bank paying out in euros.
The ATMB Tag is great in that you can link a zero fees credit card (I used Santander zero) but I now have changed to Mango as it covers other countries. I used my Revolut account (in which I have sterling, euro and Krona wallets) to pay.

OP
OP
L
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
Exp
Since 2019
Thanks Revolut account seems the way ! (Never heard of it before)

OP
OP
L
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
Exp
Since 2019
Thanks Revolut account seems the way ! (Never heard of it before

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
VW T5
Just sent a message to mango asking if I can keep using the mango app rather than Fulli as people have said its mostly in French and I am not that good. Will let you know.

OP
OP
L
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
Exp
Since 2019
I have ordered my new tag through Fulli. Will let you know how that goes. Had to set up a new bank account with Revolut. Supposed to arrive after about 10 days or so.

I have to admit having a toll tag is supposed to take the pressure away from tolls but with people saying it doesn’t always work and whether your campervan is too high and long etc. I am not so sure !!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Sprinter (Selfbuild)
Exp
Since 2006
I have just downloaded the Fulli app which replaces the Mango app with no problems all in english and accepted the log in details used by the Mango app. When I registered with the Mango app I used my standard Barclays current account Iban No and everything transferred to the new app.
Havent used it yet, got it because it covers 4 countries unlike my Emovis tag which is only France. Had the Emovis tag for several years never had a problem after I moved it to the bottom of the windscreen on my Transit camper.

OP
OP
L
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
Exp
Since 2019
I’m using the new Fulli app okay and the tag worked perfectly both in France and Spain.
Is this the last few days ? As Fulli has just gone live

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
VW T5
I have just downloaded the Fulli app which replaces the Mango app with no problems all in english and accepted the log in details used by the Mango app. When I registered with the Mango app I used my standard Barclays current account Iban No and everything transferred to the new app.

Havent used it yet, got it because it covers 4 countries unlike my Emovis tag which is only France. Had the Emovis tag for several years never had a problem after I moved it to the bottom of the windscreen on my Transit camper.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
VW T5
My fulli app is all french, will delete and try again.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
My fulli app is all french, will delete and try again.
Scroll half way down the page and there is a tab to change Fr to En
It doesn't seem to translate everything though, some stuff still appears in French which is annoying.
Click on the avatar at the top for your account info

Adrian140974

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Supersonic 890
Exp
It doesn't seem to translate everything though, some stuff still appears in French which is annoying.
What is the app called please?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner T620g
Exp
since 1969
I've had no trouble setting up and using my Barclay account with Mango in France & Spain.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
VW T5
We are on android snd dint hava an avatar on app, cant sse any optipn for english. Does youes look like this?.

Havent used it yet, got it because it covers 4 countries unlike my Emovis tag which is only France. Had the Emovis tag for several years never had a problem after I moved it to the bottom of the windscreen on my Transit camDefinitely french for me i reisteandroidper.landroidper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230107_102401_Fulli.jpg
    Screenshot_20230107_102401_Fulli.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 29

Adrian140974

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Supersonic 890
Exp
All found thanks everyone, unfortunately they don't offer a tag for my vehicle class!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back