Free Member
Dec 24, 2018
Funster No
MH
Rimor Sailer 748since
Exp
Since 2017
Hi,
I have an electrolux aes fridge freezer in my 2001 rimor. Probably original. Currently on a site with no hook up. Fridge therefore running on gas. However, over the weekend it would run for a while, then stop and red light starts flashing. Turn it off and on again ....starts working. Sometimes goes for several hours before deciding to stop. No real pattern. Was fine on hook up at home and whilst driving. Just seems to be the gas side of things. Any suggestions ? And anything that I can do without compromise g the safety of the appliance.
Ta.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Clean out the gas jets. And thermostat electrodes and check the flue is clean, may need a brush out.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi,
I have an electrolux aes fridge freezer in my 2001 rimor. Probably original. Currently on a site with no hook up. Fridge therefore running on gas. However, over the weekend it would run for a while, then stop and red light starts flashing. Turn it off and on again ....starts working. Sometimes goes for several hours before deciding to stop. No real pattern. Was fine on hook up at home and whilst driving. Just seems to be the gas side of things. Any suggestions ? And anything that I can do without compromise g the safety of the appliance.
Ta.
I have exactly the same problem with my Electrolux fridge in my mh 2001 too
It has a mind of its own now and there nothing you can do about it either live with it or get a new fridge!!!!!!!!!! The mother board where it’s obviously all controlled from is unrepairable and you cannot get a new replacement as they don’t make them anymore and there’s no other board like it.
my one when on ehu goes onto gas when it feels like it and Vi sere versa and as it’s an AES model there’s nothing you can select.
Mine stops working again when it feels like it with red light flashing so have to turn it off and on again sometimes Vince and sometimes 3/4 times before it starts up in normal mode. So I’m afraid you will have to live with it !!!!!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back