Free Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
I'm feeling quite positive about the economic prospects for the new year, and I'm determined to put a more more effort into my Internet activities. I've just seen that somebody donated £32 in BAT fr a training project I started. All these small amounts seem to mount up, and they become a useful source of income. I may be a bit late to try to monetise a YouTube channel, but the skills one can gain from starting one can help with the sites that are appearing to replace YouTube as an income source.

OP
OP
Wild Brambles

Wild Brambles

Free Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
BAT is the Basic Attention Token, and it is a way for people to reward content producers with credits that can be earned through browsing the internet. BAT can be exchanged for a few currencies including Bitcoin and Sterling.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
This is all a bit over my head... but I find it interesting.

Are you saying that you've produced a training project and that folk pay just to look at it?

OP
OP
Wild Brambles

Wild Brambles

Free Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
It's a forum to teach English to people in disadvantaged countries, and to help them to understand and earn money via Bitcoin and other cryptos. I've rather neglected it over the last few months, so I need to revive it. I've got other things that I do to earn a passive income online though.

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
I'm still struggling to understand.

How do you earn a passive income? What makes it different from developing and selling a training package in the usual way?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm still struggling to understand.

How do you earn a passive income? What makes it different from developing and selling a training package in the usual way?

I wrote a book 30 years ago and I still sell copies of it most days. Some very rare days I'll sell 100 copies, most days just 1 or 2. That's passive income.

If you create an online course, that can be consumed without your presence, then you do the work once and get paid for it for years later, that is passive income (y)

OP
OP
Wild Brambles

Wild Brambles

Free Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
With all these diverse projects you seem to have involved yourself in, I worry that you might never get the van finished... :whistle2:

... are the brakes ok and the oil and filter changed?
JJ :cool:
The van is a work in progress. :) After a lot of political and economic research, I decided to become a prepper, and adopting the van life is a part of this. It is probably obvious to most of you, that I don't know what I;m doing( yet ), but I'm learning, and I'm being helped by several members here - thanks guys and gals.

The front brakes are great, and the rear brake that I managed to melt has been replaced and rebuilt. It got top marks in the MOT test the day after completion. Filter changes will have to wait until next Tuesday. The socket arrives then, and check my post about oil cans without caps for another reason.. Air filter was changed a few days ago.

The idea of passive income is that you earn from your normal daily activities, or profit from previous work such as submitting images to stock photo sellers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back