Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20
Exp
Since 2019
Hello
I need to get my 6m to campervan from the UK to Spain in February 2023 via a transport service (ie not driving it myself), probably by hiring a driver. Can anybody recommend a company or a service that can provide this ? Thanks

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Have you tried advertising on Shiply?

Upvote 0

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
The problem with Shipley make sure you double check their credentials it wouldn't be the first vehicle to go missing there was one 2 weeks ago delivering a brand new Toyota pickup the driver then registered it in his own name he did get arrested

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Have you thought about advertising in the classifieds here for someone thinking of renting a motorhome to see if they want to buy one. They could save on rental costs you could save on paying someone to drive it and the diesel and flight back for the driver. The drawback is someone else using your pride and joy ( although otherwise you're going to have to pay hotel costs as well for a driver) and it won't be an experienced motorhome driver ( although it might not be if you pay a company as well).

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2022
Infinity and beyond
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo I 726
Exp
A very long time
There’s plenty of companies on Google that’ll transport it for you but I’d guess that would cost £0000’s.
Did some work with vehicle finance houses some years ago and they employed people to repossess UK registered cars etc and bring them back to the UK for them. Very lucrative business so if this still goes on I’d guess there’s people looking for a return drive.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back