Don't believe what they say about Apple Macs (1 Viewer)

JackieP

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
There's a super little programme called Doctor Cleaner for Mac. If you want to keep you Mac running as fast as the day it came out of the box then check it out. It will delete junk files and will optimise memory whenever you ask it to. I would highly recommend it.

lee6470

Free Member
Aug 5, 2015
Taunton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I've just bought a new iMac, went a bit nuts on the spec though! But worth every penny in my opinion. My 2006 iMac was still running perfectly when I sold it on fleabay, we use windows machines at work - absolute c**p!!

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
I just bought a 7" windows 10 tablet, ÂŁ65 brand new, it does email, and I can surf the web, unfortunately it can't run the mission critical and vital programs that you guys obviously need:D Now what shall I do with all that money I have saved? :p

Ian

If that is all you need from a computer then you are spot on, so many people get caught up in the moment and buy a machine that has capabilities they will never use.

Personally I need something that will give a bit more, for photography my iMac fits the bill perfectly, the screen resolution with retina display is just fantastic when editing in adobe photoshop and camera raw.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I love all this inverted snobbery:D keep it coming:LOL:

(written on my MacbookAir that despite my best efforts to break it just keeps working;))

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back