Dog not on ticket (1 Viewer)

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Going on tunnel tomorrow wife just checked tickets dog not on there. Booked with ccc sent them all dog info and have sorted ahc today.
Would the dog be on the tickets?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
They need to know you have a dog as they are responsible for checking the AHC and on the return the worming treatment has been carried out. That's how it works with Brittany Ferries but I would expect other carriers to be the same.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Did you pay for dog, does it show on invoice.

Apr 26, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
I am going on wednesday. I booked through CAMC. On the Eurotunnel Booking Confirmation it doesn't say much at all about the composition of the party. it does have a section a few screen scrolls down advising me that I have a tall vehicle and to follow the right paths through the maze at Cheriton and als ot make sure I check the dog at the pet check-in.

I guess I have to login to the booking as I have already done for the API to check.

Attachments

• Eurotunnel.jpg
    Eurotunnel.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 17
Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
When i was checking our dogs into pet reception at Folkestone there was a guy checking his dog in. They had no record of it at their end so he had to pay at pet reception for the dog. As he was leaving o heard him say to his wife that he had definately added the dog. They also hive you your tunnel ticket at pet check in.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
We have an email from ET telling us our booking is confirmed , and at the bottom it lists details of the booking, giving a breakdown of costs, including that a pet in the vehicle supplement section.

Apr 26, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
I am going on wednesday. I booked through CAMC. On the Eurotunnel Booking Confirmation it doesn't say much at all about the composition of the party. it does have a section a few screen scrolls down advising me that I have a tall vehicle and to follow the right paths through the maze at Cheriton and als ot make sure I check the dog at the pet check-in.

I guess I have to login to the booking as I have already done for the API to check.
Checked the booking email that was sent recently after I asked CAMC about a booking reference. It says 1 pet. It's right at the bottom of the email.

OP
OP
Simon Meadwell
Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Our booking is c and c club so nothing on their paperwork tickets . Wont get hold of them before we check in so will suck it and see. They are pretty useless our booking for tomorrow had lasts years return details.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back