Discretion of the recovery driver. (1 Viewer)

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Just been discussing my insurance renewal with A.I.B. and ask the question about repatriation, does that include the dog? Guess what it's at the discretion of the recovery driver. He might be allergic to dogs or just not wish to include your dog.

Deleted User
Sounds reasonable to me, you could always leave it in the van, then there is the problem of pet passports, ferries etc if repatriating from abroad.

OP
OP
xsparks
Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
I'm not asking them to deal with the clerical side. Just the transport.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I think that applies to all recovery operators.
We were told if we allowed a dog in the cab we cleaned the cab the instant we returned to base.
as the next customer, if you don't own a dog you wouldn't like sitting in a seat with dog hair on it or if it's a wet day, a cab smelling of wet dog.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
as the next customer, if you don't own a dog you wouldn't like sitting in a seat with dog hair on it or if it's a wet day, a cab smelling of wet dog.

Here if you don't like it, or there are more of you than seats in recovery truck then you stay in the MH on the truck.:D
It wouldn't even occur to me that the dog would be negotiable? The wife, daughter's & dog's to me are all the same.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back