Free Member
Oct 22, 2008
Dublin
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
8 years
Hello All my first message. I have a Laika motorhome at present and thinking of changing in New Year. The two campers i have in mind are Dethleff 7870L and Burstner Elegence 821 (both A Class) and as usual can't make my mind up. Any help or information would be great. Thanks

spudandpatricia

Free Member
Oct 3, 2008
Wigan, Lancs, England
Funster No
MH
Lowprofile
Exp
Hello All my first message. I have a Laika motorhome at present and thinking of changing in New Year. The two campers i have in mind are Dethleff 7870L and Burstner Elegence 821 (both A Class) and as usual can't make my mind up. Any help or information would be great. Thanks

HI marymo

Just gone through all that process.

Burstner and Dethleffs were on the shortlist ( Low profiles though )

I eventually went for a Rapido.

Just have a look at them, I've gone for a Rapido 7066dF

Might not be what you want, but just have a look.

Rapido Camping-cars

Good luck anyway.

Spud and Patricia

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.

We loved both Dethleffs and Bustner - not familiar with the actual models you mentioned (they're probably larger than we wanted). Rejected the Burstner on safety grounds for the ridiculous location of the oven - even I had difficulty seeing into it and (pretending to) put a roasting tin of hot sizzling fatty pork in and out, and I'm a tad under 5' 10". Imagine the difficulty my missus would have had at 5' 00" :whatthe:

We ended up with the Dethleffs - it has a few minor issues, but at least the oven, etc. is in a safe place.:thumb:

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back